LetsFit ID205 Smart Watch User Manual
Thank you for purchasing our products. This manual addresses the safety guidelines, warranty, and operating instructions. Please review this manual thoroughly before operating your device.
What’s in the box
Smart watch (ID205 with bands)
What’s in this document
This manual gets you started quickly with setting up your watch. Setup ensures that your watch can synchronize its data with the VeryFitPro app, where you can get detailed information on your stats, view historical trends, log sleep, and more. As soon as setup is complete, you’re ready to start moving. The remainder of the manual walks you through every function on your ID205.
Setting up Your Watch
Charging your watch
Please fully charge your watch before initial use.
- Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger.
- Place the watch in the charging cradle and push it in until you hear a click. The pins on the charging cradle must align with the gold contacts on the back of the watch. The percent charged appears on the screen.
When the watch shows that the battery is low, connect the watch to a USB charging adaptor or a port with 5V-500mA. If the watch is installed correctly, it will vibrate.
While the watch charges, press the left/right button to check the battery level.
Remove the watch from the power supply once fully charged.
- USB charger requirement: DC USB port (5V-500mA)
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
Disassembling / Assembling Your Watch
- Turn over the watch and find the quick-release lever.
- While pressing the quick-release lever inward, gently pull the wristband away from the watch to release it.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Slide the pin (the side opposite the quick-release lever) into the notch on the watch. Attach the wristband with the clasp to the top of the watch.
- While pressing the quick-release lever inward, slide the other end of the wristband into place.
- When both ends of the pin are inserted, release the quick-release lever.
Wearing Your Watch
All-day wear and exercise
For all-day wear when you’re not exercising, wear the device on your wrist horizontally, a finger’s width below your wrist bone and lying flat, the same way you would put on a watch.
For optimized heart rate tracking, keep these tips in mind:
- Experiment with wearing the watch higher on your wrist during exercise. Because the blood flow in your arm increases the farther up you go, moving the watch up a couple of inches can improve the heart rate signal. Also, many exercises such as bike riding or weight lifting require you to bend your wrist frequently, which is more likely to interfere with the heart rate signal if the watch is lower on your wrist.
- Do not wear your watch too tight. A tight band restricts blood flow, potentially affecting the heart rate signal. This being said, the watch should also be slightly tighter (snug but not constricting) during exercise than during all-day wear.
Using Your Watch
Use the watch with our customized VeryFitPro app.
You can download VeryFitPro from Apple Store/Google Play or scan the QR codes below to download.
- The VeryFitPro app is only compatible with smartphones, not tablets or PCs.
- Smartphone operating system should be iOS 8.0 / Android 4.4 or higher; Bluetooth version should be 4.0 or higher.
Smart Phone System Requirements
- iOS 8.0 & higher
- Android 4.4 & higher
- Bluetooth 4.0 & higher
(Swipe down the page to sync data from the watch to your phone)
Please pair the watch with your phone in the VeryFitPro app, NOT in the Bluetooth settings of your phone.
Do NOT pair the watch with your smartphone in your phone’s Bluetooth settings
- Enable the Bluetooth of your smartphone.
- Open the VeryFitPro app on your smartphone and go to the “Device” page, tap “Bind Device”, then your smartphone starts searching devices.
- In the list of found devices that appear on your smartphone, tap on “ID205” to connect the watch to your smartphone. (If your phone failed to find ID205, please search the watch on your smartphone again.)
- Once the watch is connected to your app, the watch will automatically search and reconnect itself if the connection is lost or when Bluetooth is restarted after manual disconnection.
- If the watch is unbound from the app, the information on the watch will be reset, and the information on the app will be cleared. Please do not unbind the connection unless there is an issue that will require a reset.
- The watch can only pair with one smartphone at a time.
When pairing, please ensure the watch and your smartphone is within 0.5 meters distance.
Getting to Know Your Watch
Press and hold the left button to enter the sports mode. (you can define a specific sports mode in the function list of the watch → “Setting” → “Long press”.)
- Press the right button to return to the previous interface
- Press and hold the right button to turn on the watch.
This is a touch screen; swipe the screen to go to different interfaces, and tap to enter the function.
The home screen is the clock. On the clock:
- Swipe down to see notifications.
- Swipe up to see your daily stats
- Swipe left to see the function list.
- Swipe right to see the status bar.
After the watch is bound to the app, the home screen will display the time and date as shown in fig. 1.
You can customize the home screen by following the steps below:
- Tap and hold the home screen.
- Swipe down to choose one and tap to confirm.
Tap the screen to switch between steps, distance, and calories. Contents displayed may be different according to the home screen you choose.
To conserve power, the watch has a standby mode in which the screen turns off. To wake the screen, turn your wrist towards you or press the left/right button.
Tracks your exercise data in up to 14 sports modes. Choose the modes that you want to display on the watch in the app. Tracks your real-time heart rate automatically and continuously.
Guides your breathing for a relaxation. Set alarms in the app to have the watch vibrates to wake you up, take pills, and more.
Control the music playing of your smartphone.
Timing and countdown.
Some basic settings of the watch.
Your recent sports record.
The watch tracks your exercise data in up to 14 sports
You can set up to 8 different sports modes from among
14 sports modes in the app to display on the watch screen (“Device” page → “More”→ “Activity display”).
Start a sport
Tap “Sport” → Swipe the screen to view sport modes →
Tap the sport you choose to start.
- Swipe the screen left/right to flip through exercise data.
- Press the right key to pause/resume the sport.
End the sport
Press and hold the right button to end the sport → Tap “” to confirm.
Exercise data is displayed after the exercise has ended.
Swipe down the screen to flip through exercise data:
Data of exercises less than 1 minute will not be saved.
- You can also use your phone’s GPS to track your pace and distance during walks, hikes, runs or rides while mapping out your run or walk on your phone.
In the app, tap and will pop up. Tap to enter running mode directly or tap to choose another sports mode.
After entering running mode, the app will track and map your run distance (using your phone’s GPS). After the exercise, you can effortlessly check your exercise data in both the app and the watch.
- Sports mode is up to 6 hours.
The watch tracks your real-time heart rate automatically and continuously. You can also view your detailed heart rate data on the watch screen or in the app.
- To monitor heart rate more accurately, wear the watch on the upper position of your wrist and a bit tighter than usual when you exercise. In addition, complete your profile in the app.
- Automatic heart rate monitoring is ON by Default, monitoring heart rate all day automatically. You can disable/enable automatic heart rate monitoring in the app (“Device” page → “Heart Rate Detection”).
Tap to start the relaxing → Press the right button to end the relaxing → Tap to confirm.
- Go to the “Device” page in the app and tap “Alarm Alert”.
- Tap “+” to add an alarm.
- Tap the alarm, then set the alarm type, repeat type and time.
- Tap to save your settings.
You can tap the alarm you set on the watch screen to enable/ disable the alarm.
- Go to the “Device” page in the app and tap “Music Control”.
- Enable the function and tap to save you settings.
- Tap “Music Controller” on the watch screen to enter the function and control the music playing on your phone.
You can only control the music player that’s running on your smartphone.
The watch automatically tracks your sleep duration (Deep Sleep, Light Sleep, and Wake-sleep) and consistency with a comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data so you can see your sleep trends and improve your routine.
You can check your detailed sleep data in the app.
7.1 Call Notification
When there is an incoming call, the watch vibrates to alert you, and the screen displays the caller ID.
Tap on the watch screen to reject the call.
- Only when Call alert is enabled in the app (“Device” page → “Call Alert” ) will calls be notified.
(After enabling/disabling the Call Alert function, tap to save your settings.
When Do not disturb is enabled in the app (“Device” Page → More → Do not disturb), calls will not be notified on the watch during the do-not-disturb period.
7.2 Message Notification
When messages (SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, LinkedIn, Email, Mail, Calendar, and more) come in, the watch vibrates to alert you, and the screen displays the message content.
- Only when SNS Alert is enabled in the app (Device page → SNS Alert → Allow notification), will messages be notified. After enabling/disabling the SNS Alert function, tap to save your settings.
- When the Do not disturb function is enabled in the app (Device page → More → Do not disturb) or on the watch (Status → ““) Massages will not be notified on the watch during the do-nor- disturb period.
7.3 Women’s Health Tracking
The watch reminds you of your important days like menstrual period and safe period at the time you set when you enable the function in the app (“Device” page → Health care)
7.4 Sedentary Reminder
The watch vibrates to remind you to get up and move around when you have been sitting too long (“Device” page → Sedentary Alert, enable the Sedentary Alert function and set the remind interval.)
Model No.: ID205
Sync: Bluetooth 4.0
Screen: 1.3″ TFT LCD
Battery Capacity: 210mAh
Working Voltage: 3.8V
Working Temperature: -10℃~ 40℃
Weight: 1.37oz (39g)
Waterproof Rating: 5ATM
Working Time: 10+ days
Electronic Information Products
Toxic and Hazardous Substances Statement
This product meets the EU ROHS standards
Refer to IEC 62321 and EU RoHS
Directive 2011/65 / EU and its revision instructions
Failure to find the watch when pairing
- Make sure your smartphone’s Bluetooth is enabled and your smartphone’s system meets the requirements of Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 8.0 or higher, and Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.
- Make sure the distance between your smartphone and the watch does not exceed 0.5 meters and that Bluetooth communication is also within range (10 meters max).
- Make sure your watch has enough battery life. If there is still a problem after being fully charged, please contact us.
Occasional failure to connect with Bluetooth
Reboot your smartphone or restart your smartphone’s Bluetooth.
Failure to receive SMS/calls notifications
Calls/SMS notification function works when the watch connects to your smartphone via the app. Please kindly refer to the following tips:
- Go to your smartphone Settings, find VeryFitPro app and enable the Location and all Notifications.
- Enable your phone’s Bluetooth and go to the VeryFitPro app to bind the watch.
- Enable the Call/SNS Alert function, and tap to save your settings.
Failure to connect to smartphone
The watch will disconnect from your smartphone in the following cases:
- Smartphone Bluetooth is off or exceeds the Bluetooth connection range (the maximum Bluetooth connection range is 10 meters and can easily be reduced by walls, furniture, etc.)
- The VeryFitPro app is closed on the phone. (This can occur automatically under certain circumstances.)
To reconnect the watch to your smartphone, please kindly take the following steps:
- Go to your smartphone system Settings, find the VeryFitPro app and enable the Location and all Notifications.
- Clear all running/background processes on your smartphone. Go to the VeryFitPro app and swipe down “Mainpage”, then the watch will reconnect to your smartphone and update data. You can also restart your smartphone and Bluetooth, then rebind the watch in the app.
We strive to build our products with the highest attention to detail and craftsmanship. However, sometimes there are occurrences of a defect, so we are happy to offer a ONE-year hassle-free warranty on all our devices as we continue to make amazing products. Please contact us if you have any questions about our devices.
Important Safety Instructions
The device contains electrical equipment that may cause injury if not used properly. For example, prolonged contact may contribute to skin allergies for some users. To reduce irritation, please read the safety guidelines on the following pages to ensure proper use and care.
- Do not expose your device to liquid, moisture, humidity or rain while charging; do not charge your device when it is wet, as this may result in electrical shock and injury.
- Keep your device clean and dry. Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean your device.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have any preexisting conditions that might be affected by using this device.
- Do not wear it too tight. If your device feels hot or warm, or if it causes any skin irritation or other discomforts, please discontinue using your device and consult your doctor.
- Do not expose your watch to extremely high or low temperatures.
- Do not leave your watch near open flames such as cooking stoves, candles, or fireplaces.
- This product is NOT a toy – never allow children or pets to play with this product. Always store the product out of the reach of children. The devices themselves or the many small parts they contain may cause choking if ingested.
- Never try to abuse, crush, open, repair or disassemble this device. Doing so will void the warranty and can result in a safety hazard.
- If any parts of your product require replacement for any reason, including normal wear and tear or breakage, please contact us.
- Do not use your device in a sauna or steam room.
- Dispose of this device, the device’s battery and itspackage in accordance with local regulations.
- Do not check any notifications, GPS, or any information on your device’s display while driving or in other situations where distractions could cause injury or hazard. Always be aware of your surroundings while exercising.
A lithium-ion battery is used in this device. If these guidelines are not followed, batteries may experience a shortened life span or may cause fire, chemical burn, electrolyte leakage, and/or injury.
- Do NOT disassemble, modify, remanufacturer, puncture or damage the device or batteries.
- Do NOT remove or attempt to remove the non-user-replaceable battery.
- Do NOT expose the device or batteries to fire, explosion, or other hazards.
- If you have a pacemaker or other internal electronic device, consult your physician before using a heart rate monitor.
- The optical wrist heart rate monitor emits green light and flashes occasionally. Consult your physician if you have epilepsy or are sensitive to flashing lights.
- Always consult your physician before beginning or modifying any exercise program.
- The device, accessories, heart rate monitor, and related data are intended to be used only for recreational purposes and not for medical purposes and are not intended to diagnose, monitor, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- The heart rate readings are for reference only, and no responsibility is accepted for the consequences of any erroneous readings.
- While the optical wrist heart rate monitor technology typically provides the best estimate of a user’s heart rate, there are inherent limitations with the technology that may cause some of the heart rate readings to be inaccurate under certain circumstances, including the user’s physical characteristics, fit of the device, and type and intensity of activity.
- The smart watch relies on sensors that track your movements and other metrics. The data and information provided by these devices are intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be completely accurate, including step, sleep, distance, heart rate, and calorie data.
- If you have eczema, allergies or asthma, you may be more likely to experience skin irritation or allergies from a wearable device.
- Whether you have the conditions above or not, if you start to experience any discomfort or skin irritation on your wrist, remove your device. If symptoms persist longer than 2-3 days of not using your device, contact your doctor.
- If you sweat for more than two hours while wearing your watch, be sure to clean and dry your band and your wrist to avoid skin irritation.
- Prolonged rubbing and pressure may irritate the skin, so give your wrist a break by removing the band for an hour after extended wear.
- Regularly clean your wrist and the smart watch, especially after sweating during exercise or being exposed to substances such as soap or detergent which may adhere to the internal side of the watch.
- Do NOT wash the watch with household cleanser.
Please use soapless detergent, rinse thoroughly and wipe with a soft towel or napkin.