Before use, please read this manual carefully.
Only connect the appliance to an earthed wall socket.
This appliance is for household use only. When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to avoid fires, electric shocks, burns, or other injuries and damage. Read these operating and safety instructions carefully.
WARNING: The blades of the knife are extremely sharp. Handle them with caution.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- To protect against electric shock, do not place a cord, plug, or appliance in water or other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless instructions concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, in case of appliance malfunctions or if the appliance has been damaged in any manner.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may cause malfunctions.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not place the appliance on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
- This product has been designed for domestic use only. My commercial use, inappropriate use or failure to comply with the instructions, the manufacturer accepts no responsibility and guarantee is no more valid.
- Do not use your food processor if any port is broken.
- Do not put the appliance, the power cord or the plug into water or any other liquid.
- Make sure that the cover is securely locked in place before operating the appliance.
- Never place ingredients in the container by hand and while the appliance is in use. Always use the food pusher.
- The blade and discs are sharp. Handle carefully. Store out of reach of children.
- If the power cord or the plug are damaged, do not use your appliance.
- For your own safety, please use only the original accessories and spare parts which are suitable for your appliance.
- Never remove the lid until the knife has stopped completely.
- This appliance is designed to process small quantities. Do not exceed the quantities indicated in these instructions for use.
- Do not use this appliance to mix glutinous food or substance.
- Do not use appliances other than intended use.
- For your safety, this appliance conforms to the appliance standards, regulations, and directives of Low Voltage, Electromagnetic Compatibility, Environment, etc.
USING YOUR APPLIANCE
Before first use, clean the various parts of the appliance.
- The start knob allows you to use 3 speeds:
* speed 1 (slow): rotate to position 1
* speed 2 (medium): rotate to position 2
* speed 3 (fast): rotate to position 3
* Pulse function.
Mincing and Blending
- Pour in the ingredients and cover the glass bowl, and then place the bowl into the host and turn clockwise. Lift the glass bowl to check it is locking whether or not.
- Plugin the appliance and rotate the start knob to which speed you need.
- At the end of preparation, rotate the start knob to position 0, unplug the appliance and wait until the blades come to a complete stop.
- Remove the glass bowl and take off the lid, then pour out the ingredients.
To mix or blend cooked food:
- Chop the food into small pieces, add some broth (meat or vegetables) and mix the ingredients with pulses. To blend the mixed food, rotate the start knob till you reach the desired result.
For fruit preserves:
- Chop the fruits into small pieces, add some milk, water, or juice and mix the ingredients with pulses. To blend the fruits, rotate the start knob till you reach the desired result
USING YOUR APPLIANCE (2/2)
CAUTION: Maximum rime of .processing should not exceed continuous use. In order to achieve below processing times, an appliance with pulses and intermediate 10-second pauses.
CAUTION: DO NOT OPERATE THE UNIT WHEN EMPTY.
CAUTION: DO NOT PUT HOT INGREDIENTS INTO THE BOWL. BEFORE FOOD PREPARATION, ALLOW FOOD TO COOL DOWN FOR A FEW MINUTES.
CAUTION: Before you eat or serve blended food, please always check for ingredients that might have not been blended adequately.
For better results: please make sure that the quantity of ingredients fully covers the blade while chopping solid food.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Proper cleaning and core when necessary will ensure years of service from this blender. Clean it after use each time. Always unplug the coffee brewer before cleaning.
- Only use o damp sponge to clean the motor unit. Never place it in water, or under running water.
- The bowl, the blade, and the lid can all be cleaned in the dishwasher (upper basket).
Do not dispose of the device in normal domestic waste. Dispose of the device over a registered waste disposal firm or through your communal waste disposal facility. Observe the currently valid regulations. In case of doubt, consult your waste disposal facility.
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you very much for purchasing an MOA product.
We wish to inform you that this product is covered by a warranty that complies with all legal provisions concerning existing warranty and consumer rights in the country where the product was purchased.
Should you find any defect or malfunction of your MOA product, please contact the appropriate Customer Care Center.
The MOA Team