nedis Retro Desk Fan User Guide
Retro Desk Fan
For more information see the extended manual online: ned.is/fncl10bk20
This manual is applicable to all the available colors of this product. This product is exclusively intended as a fan.
Any modification of the product may have consequences for safety, warranty and proper functioning.
- Fan speed / Off switch
- Power cable
- Only use the product as described in this manual.
- Do not use a damaged product.
- Children of less than 3 years should be kept away unless continuously supervised.
- Children aged from 3 years and less than 8 years shall only switch on/off the product provided that it has been placed or installed in its intended normal operating position and they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the product in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children aged from 3 years and less than 8 years shall not plug in, regulate and clean the product or perform user maintenance.
- This product can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the product in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the product. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children without supervision.
- Do not splash water onto the product.
- Do not let water enter the product.
- Do not use the product in wet or damp environments.
- Do not cover the product.
- Keep the product far away from loose products (e.g. curtains, plastic bags, paper) that can cover the air inlet easily.
- Do not use the product in rooms where flammable liquids or gases are used or stored.
- Do not place the product on moving vehicles or somewhere easy to be piped over.
- Unplug the power cord when the product is not in use for a long time.
- Do not unplug the product by pulling on the cable. Always grasp the plug and pull.
- When using an extension cord, use one which is as short as possible and fully extended.
- Do not use the product using an on/off timer or other equipment which can automatically switch the device on.
- Do not locate the product immediately below a power outlet.
- This product may only be serviced by a qualified technician for maintenance to reduce the risk of electric shock.
- Connect the product to a power outlet.
- Switch A(1) to “I”.
The product spins at low speed.
- Switch A(1) to “II”.
The product spins at high speed.
- Switch A(1) to “O”.
The product switches off.
De Tweeling 28, 5215 MC ‘s-Hertogenbosch The Netherlands