nedis Wireless Bluetooth sports earphones
- Fin eartips
- Volume+ button
- Multifunction button
- Status indicator LED
- Micro USB port with protective cap
- Volume- button
Switching on the earphones
• Press and hold 4 for 4 seconds to switch on the earphones. The status indicator LED 5 on the earphones blinks blue three times
Charging the earphones
• Plug the micro USB cable into the micro USB slot of the earphones 6.
The status indicator LED 5 on the earphones burns red to indicate the earphones are charging.
The status indicator LED 5 on the earphones turns blue when the earphones are fully charged.
Pairing the earphones to a Bluetooth audio source
- While the earphones are switched off, press and hold 4 to enter pairing mode.
The status indicator LED 5 on the earphones start to blink blue/red to indicate the earphones are pairing.
- Enable Bluetooth on the device you want to pair the earphones with.
- Select “HPBT8000” from the list of available Bluetooth devices on your device.
- If asked, enter the pairing code ‘0000’.
When pairing is complete, the status indicator LED 5 will light up blue.
The earphones will automatically reconnect with the last paired device when switched on.
Controlling the volume
- Raise the volume on the earphones with the Volume+
- Lower the volume on the earphones with the Volume button
Controlling the music
- Press 4 to play or pause the music
- Press and hold 3 to skip to the next song.
- Press and hold 7 to go back to the start of the song. Press and hold again within 2 seconds to go to the previous song.
Making phone calls
With the earphones connected to a mobile phone via Bluetooth, phone calls will automatically be redirected to the earphones.
When you receive an incoming phone call, the status indicator LED 5 will flash blue and the phone will ring through the speakers of the earphones.
- To answer an incoming call, press 4.
- To reject an incoming call, press and hold 4 for 2 seconds.
- To end a call, press 4.
- To cancel an outgoing phone call, press 4.
- To quickly redial the last called number, double press 4.
Low battery alarm
When the battery is low, the status indicator LED 5 will flash red 3 times every 20 seconds
Switching off the earphones
Press and hold 4 for 4 seconds to switch off the earphones. The status indicator LED 5 on the earphones blinks red twice.
The earphones will automatically switch off when there is no Bluetooth connection for more than 6 minutes.
|Product||In-ear sport earphones|
|Battery Capacity||80 mAh|
|Charging time||±2 hours|
|Playback time||Up to 5 hours|
|Talk time||Up to 5 hours|
|Charging current||5 V/DC – 500 mA|
|Bluetooth frequency range||2.402 – 2.480 GHz|
|Wireless Transmission effective distance||Up to 10 meters|
|Maximum Transmission power||4 dBm|
|Maximum Antenna gain||1.7 dBi|
|Speaker driver size||12 mm dynamic|
|Cable length||60 cm|
Declaration of Conformity
We, Nedis B.V. declare as manufacturer that the product HPBT8000BK from our brand Nedis®, produced in China, has been tested according to all relevant CE standards and regulations and that all tests have been passed successfully. This includes, but is not limited to the RED 2014/53/EU regulation.
The complete Declaration of Conformity (and the safety datasheet if applicable) can be found and downloaded via webshop.nedis.com/HPBT8000BK#support
For additional information regarding the compliance, contact the customer service:
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +31 (0)73-5991055 (during office hours)
Nedis B.V., de Tweeling 28
5215 MC ’s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands