Nedis Rechargeable Floor Fan
30 cm diameter with integrated USB output
- This product is exclusively intended as a fan.
- The FNFL20CBK30 is intended for indoor and outdoor use.
- This product is intended for normal household use only. This product is not intended for: shops, light industry or on farms.
- The product is not intended for professional use.
- Any modification of the product may have consequences for safety, warranty and proper functioning.
Main parts (image A)
- Fan grill
- Side knobs
- Charging indicator LEDs
- Control wheel
- USB port
- Power supply port
- Power cable
- Product: Rechargeable Floor Fan
- Article number: FNFL20CBK30
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 420 x 300 x 230 mm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Power Adapter Input: 120 – 240 VAC 50 – 60 Hz ; 1 A
- Power Adapter Output: 24 VDC / 1 A
- Rated power: 30 W
- USB output: 5 VDC / 2 A
- Battery capacity: Lithium-ion polymer 24 VDC / 2600 mAh
- Max. battery charging time: 3 hours
- Battery operation time: 3 hours (high speed); 10 hours max. (low speed)
- Fan diameter: 30 cm
- Cable length: 1.5 m
- Only use the product as described in this manual.
- Children of less than 3 years should be kept away unless continuously supervised.
- Do not use a damaged product.
- Children aged from 3 years and less than 8 years shall only switch on/off the product provided that it has been placed or installed in its intended normal operating position and they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the product in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children aged from 3 years and less than 8 years shall not plug in, regulate and clean the product or perform user maintenance.
- This product can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the product in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the product. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children without supervision.
- Do not cover the product.
- Do not let water enter the product.
- Do not splash water onto the product.
- Do not place the product on moving vehicles or somewhere easy to be tipped over.
- Do not use the product in wet or damp environments.
- Keep the product far away from loose products (e.g. curtains, plastic bags, paper) that can cover the air inlet easily.
- Unplug the power cord when the product is not in use for a long time.
- When using an extension cord, use one which is as short as possible and fully extended.
- Do not use the product using an on/off timer or other equipment which can automatically switch the device on.
- Do not locate the product immediately below a power outlet.
- This product may only be serviced by a qualified technician for maintenance to reduce the risk of electric shock.
- Do not unplug the product by pulling on the cable. Always grasp the plug and pull.
- Do not use the product in rooms where flammable liquids or gases are used or stored.
- Do not use any charger other than that specifcally provided for use with the equipment.
- Do not leave a battery on prolonged charge when not in use.
Charging the product
Controlling the product
Adjusting the product
Using the USB charger