nedis Foot Warmer 6 heath levels User Guide
Quick start guide
For more information see the extended manual online: ned.is/pefw110cgy
The Nedis PEFW110CGY is a foot warmer with a detachable controller that includes a timer, 6 heat levels and LED display.
The product offers protection against overheating and the removable synthetic wool lining is machine washable.
The product is intended for indoor use only.
This product can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the product in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the product. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children without supervision.
This product is not intended for persons insensitive to heat and other vulnerable persons, such as children under the age of 3, who are unable to react to overheating.
The product is not intended for professional use.
The product is not intended for medical use in hospitals.
This product is not intended for warming animals. Any modification of the product may have consequences for safety, warranty and proper functioning.
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||310 x 250 x 270 mm|
|Power supply||220 – 240 VAC ; 50 Hz|
|Power consumption||100 W|
|Max. temperature setting||Up to 50 °C|
|Material||Micro plush, sponge and removable synthetic wool lining|
Main parts (image A)
- Removable synthetic wool lining
- LED display
- On/off button
- Temperature button
- Power cable
- Only use the product as described in this document.
- Ensure you have fully read and understood the instructions in this document before you install or use the product. Keep this document for future reference.
- Do not use the product if a part is damaged or defective. Replace a damaged or defective product immediately.
- This product may only be serviced by a qualified technician for maintenance to reduce the risk of electric shock.
- Unplug the product from the power source if problems occur.
- Do not unplug the product by pulling on the cable. Always grasp the plug and pull.
- Make sure the product and power cable do not get trapped when in use.
- Do not let the power cable touch hot surfaces.
- Unplug the product when not in use and before cleaning.
- Do not drop the product and avoid bumping.
- Always use the voltage (A.C. Only) marked on the rating label.
- Only use the product with the provided controller.
- Always switch off the controller before you insert or remove a plug.
- Do not expose the product to water, rain, moisture or high humidity.
- Do not immerse the product in water for cleaning.
- Do not use the product when it is damp or wet.
- Do not use the product in wet or damp environments.
- Do not use together with another heating appliance.
- Do not expose the product to direct sunlight, naked flames or heat.
- Do not use the heating pad directly on your skin.
- Prolonged use at the highest temperature level could lead to burns.
- It is recommended to adjust the temperature to a setting for continuous use when the product is likely to be used for an extended period.
- Do not fall asleep when using the product.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the product.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children without supervision
Do not use the product when it is damp or wet.
Make sure the product and power cable do not get trapped when in use.
Preheat 10 minutes before using.
- Connect the power cable A5 to a power outlet.
- Press and hold the on/off button A3 for 3 seconds. The LED display A2 shows temperature level 3.
- Press the temperature button A4 until A2 shows temperature level 6. Allow the product to preheat for 10 minutes. The product can now be used.
Using the product
Do not use the heating pad directly on your skin.
Prolonged use at the highest temperature level could lead to burns.
It is recommended to adjust the temperature to a setting for continuous use when the product is likely to be used for an extended period.
- Use the back of your hand to test the temperature and to avoid burn injuries to the skin. Press A4 to set the desired temperature between 1 (low) and 6 (high).
The product automatically switches off after 90 minutes.
- Press and hold A3 for 3 seconds to switch off the product.
- Unplug the product from the power outlet and allow it to cool down.
Storing the product
- Make sure the product is dry.
Allow the product to dry naturally. Do not dry the product in thesun, do not use a product such as a hair dryer to dry it and do not
connect it to the power outlet to dry it.
- Gently fold the product and place it back into the packaging.
Do not crease the product.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Do not place any objects on the product
|A2 shows ‘P’. The product probably has an internal connection problem.||1. Press and hold A4 for 3 seconds to switch off the product.
2. Check if the product is properly connected to the controller and power outlet.
3. Press and hold A4 for 3 seconds to switch on the product.
If steps 1 – 3 did not give a result:
4. Unplug the product from the power source.
5. Contact a qualified technician for service/repair.
|A2 shows ‘E’. The product is probably defective.||1. Unplug the product from the power source.
2. Contact a qualified technician for service/repair.
- Unplug the product from the power outlet and allow it to cool down before cleaning.
- Clean the controller regularly with a soft, clean, dry cloth. Avoid abrasives that can damage the surface.
- To clean the product, hand wiping it down with a soft damp cloth with very mild detergent, mildly process at a maximum washing temperature of 40°C. Allow it to dry thoroughly before using or storing it. When washed, drape it over a clothes line to dry.
- Do not use aggressive chemical cleaning agents such as ammonia, acid or acetone when cleaning the product.
- Do not use clothes pegs to secure it.
- Allow the product to dry naturally. Do not dry the product in the sun, do not use a product such as a hair dryer to dry it and do not connect it to the power outlet to dry it.
- Do not immerse the controller in water or get it wet.
- Do not wring out the product.
- Do not use mothproofing agents.
Cleaning in a washing machine
Only the removable synthetic wool lining A1 is suited for machine washing. However, it is advised to handwash the product for a longer product life.
- Remove A1 from the product.
- Place A1 in a net bag and seal it.
- Use a small amount of detergent.
- et the washing machine to a “Delicate Wash” with a maximum temperature of 40°C.
- When washed, remove A1 from the net bag.
- Drape the product over a clothes line to dry.
Do not use clothes pegs to secure it.
Read the instructions before use.
Do not insert pins.
Do not use folded or rucked.
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron.
Do not dry clean.