If you are looking for instructions for the onn Wireless On-Ear Headphones (serial number AAABLK100002890) then you have come to the right place. These are a digital version of those instructions that came with the headphones originally and contains information about pairing using Bluetooth as well as charging the device properly.
Wireless On-Ear Headphones Quick Start Guide
- Model: AAABLK100002890
- Speaker Rated Input Power: 10mW
- Speaker Maximum Input Power: 15mW
- Speaker Diameter: 30mm
- Speaker Impedance: 320±15%
- Sensitivity: 100±4dB
- Charging Cable: 50cm 8) Audio Cable: 120cm
What’s in the Box?
Check to make sure you have everything below
For first-time use, power on the headphones and it will go to pairing mode automatically. The product will automatically reconnect to the last paired device when powered on next time.
Enjoy Your Music
The Fine Print
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference,and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
We’re here for you every day from
7 a.m.-9 p.m. CST. Give us a call at 1-888-516-2630.
Produced for Walmart Inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements.
The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
Ver.03 26/7/22 FCC ID :2ADTV-2890
We’d love to hear from you. Scan with your Walmart app and let us know what you think.