Learn how to get started using the onn 7" Android 11 Go Tablet (model number 100026191) using this handy guide. It contains information such as how to charge the tablet as well as how to pair it up with the WiFi to access the internet.
Sections in this Manual
- In The Box
- Getting to Know Your Tablet
- Charging Your Tablet
- Turning on your tablet
- Starting Your Tablet
- Home Screen At-a-Glance
- Using the Camera
- Touching and Typing
- Connecting to the Internet
- Connecting Bluetooth
- Tablet Updates
- Important Safety Instructions
- Compliance Information
- Walmart stores, Inc Limited Warranty
onn 100026191 7 Inch Gen 2 Android 11 Go 2GHz Tablet User Guide
Thank you for purchasing the onn. Android 10 (Go edition) tablet with Google Play.
Featuring a fast and responsive quad core processor, this tablet is perfect for accomplishing everyday tasks, streaming music and movies, taking photos, checking emails, and engaging with social media.
The tablet offers 16GB of internal storage, Bluetooth connectivity, Micro SD slot for up to 128GB of additional storage, on-the-go productivity services, and a utility app.
The following information will help you get the most out of your tablet.
What You Should Know to Ensure the Best Performance:
- Charge the battery completely before first use.
- While updates download in the background, tablet performance can be affected until completed.
- Close unused applications. Open apps that run in the background will affect overall performance.
- Battery Consumption: Play times on a fully charged battery will vary depending on your display settings, apps that remain open, and internet use(ie: streaming video content).
- Suggest customer use tablet screen protector and tablet case to protect the tablets.
In The Box
Quick Start Guide
- Model: TEKA-UCA10US
- Input: 100-210V~ 50/60Hz, 0.3A
- Output: 5.0V 1.0A
- Manufacturer: SHENZHEN TEKE TECHNOLOGY CO LTD
Getting to Know Your Tablet
- Micro SD Card Slot
- Volume Control
- Power On/Off
- USB Type C
Charging Your Tablet
It is recommended to fully charge the tablet before first use. To charge the tablet, plug the 1) USB cable in to the AC adapter,2) attach the other end to the USB Type C input on the tablet,3) Plug the AC adapter in to a wall outlet.
When the tablet is ON and charging, the battery icon will pulsate.
It is normal for the tablet to get warm while charging, playing high intensity games, or streaming video.
Battery life will vary depending on usage.
Note: Leave the tablet in well-ventilated area while charging.
Turning on your tablet
- Press and hold the Power button 4-5 seconds until the on logo appears.
- Select your desired language, then tap START.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to configure your tablet
Starting Your Tablet
- At the Start-up screen, slide your finger up to unlock.
- Once you’ve arrived at the Home screen, you can begin using your tablet.
Home Screen At-a-Glance
- Status Bar
- Search Box
- Walmart App Suite
- Go Back
Using the Camera
Tap on the Camera lcon
- Switch Cameras(Front/Rear)
- Recent Photo
- Take Photo
Settings let you configure the tablet, set Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and other preferences.
On the HOME screen, tap the Settings icon to go to settings.
Touching and Typing
To select an item on the screen, simply tap it once with your fingertip. Some items may require you to “double-tap”.
To type into a text field(i.e, when inputting your name, or a web address), tap the text field. The on-screen keyboard will appear, and allow you to type the information you wish to enter.
- Touch and Hold: Keep your finger on an on-screen item until it glows or activates an alternate menu.
- Drag: Move an App or object by touching and holding the image, then sliding it to the destination.
- Slide: When there are extra “screens “to the side, slide one or more fingers from one side to another.
Connecting to the Internet
In order to connect to the internet, you will need the following:
- A wireless router or an access point with a broadband internet connection.
- The name of your network(SSID), as well as the password or other credentials, if your network is secure.
The wireless router must support Wi-Fi 802.1 1 a/b/g/n/ac connections.
Go to Settings > Network & internet > Wi-Fi Tap on Wi-Fi to activate wireless connectivity. The Tablet will scan for available Wi-Fi networks within range.
Secured networks will require a password. Once you have successfully entered your information the tablet will remember your settings.
Your Tablet is compatible with Bluetooth-capable devices. Once your tablet searches and finds the Bluetooth device, follow on-screen instructions to initiate the pairing of the device with the Tablet.
Add or “pair “a Bluetooth-compatible device with your Tablet as follows:
- Turn on the compatible Bluetooth device and make it discoverable.
- Open the Settings > Connected devices.
- Tap on Pair new device view available devices.
To ensure the tablet runs smoothly it is recommended to perform periodic system software updates, especially during the initial setup of the tablet. You may receive notifications(on the Lock screen) from time to time that software updates are available.
Tap the notification to be directed to the update.
Other options to access updates:
- Tab on Settings > System > Advanced > About Tablet > Wireless Update.
NOTE: To perform an update, you must be connected to Wi-Fi.
Google Play Updates
The first time you sign on to Google Play Store, updates will automatically start downloading on to the tablet.
The download icon will appear in the status bar at the top left of screen. Installing a new application while multiple apps are downloading will reduce tablet speed and performance.
After all downloads and updates have been installed, the tablet will resume normal operating performance.
To view the progress of downloads working in the background, slide your finger down from the top edge of the screen.
Important Safety Instructions
We would like you to have a safe and enjoyable experience.
Please read the following instructions and notices before using your tablet.
- Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Avoid using the tablet in extremely hot, cold, dusty, damp or wet environments.
- The tablet is not moisture/water-resistant. Avoid using the tablet around sources of water.
- Avoid dropping or forcibly placing the tablet onto a hard surface. This may damage the screen or internal electronic components and void the warranty.
- Do not use alcohol, thinner or benzene to clean the surface of the tablet. Use only cleaning products designed for computer tablet devices.
- Do not use the tablet while walking or driving.
- Excessive use of earphones at high volume may lead to hearing impairment. Limit earphone usage, and adjust the volume to a moderate level when doing so.
- The images in this guide may vary slightly from the actual product.
- Charge the tablet battery under any of the following circumstances:
- The battery level icon indicates low power, by showing a drained, red battery icon.
- The tablet powers-off automatically, and continues to do so even after restarting.
- On-screen keys do not work.
- Do not suddenly disconnect the tablet when formatting, uploading or downloading data. This can lead to program errors(e.g., system or screen “freezing”.)
- Static discharge is normal and can occur in an electronic device Although not life threatening, it may corrupt files or damage memory and its content.
- Dismantling the tablet will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The tablet functions, hardware, software, and warranty information may be improved or modified by the manufacturer or their respective owners, and is subject to change without notice.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- WARNING: Only use attachments/accessories specified or provided by the manufacturer(such as the exclusive supply adapter, battery etc).
- WARNING: The mains plug is used as disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
- WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that objects filled with liquids.
Such as vases, shall not be placed on apparatus.
- WARNING: Please refer the information on exterior bottom enclosure for electrical and safety information before installing or operating the apparatus.
Use the devices where the ambient temperature is between 0and 35° C(32to 95° F). Low-or high-temperature conditions might cause the device to change its behavior to regulate its temperature. Using Android device in very cold conditions outside of its operating range might temporarily shorten battery life and could cause the device to turn off. Battery life will return to normal when you bring the device back to higher ambient temperatures. Using the devices in very hot conditions can permanently shorten battery life.
- High sound pressure, Hearing damage risk, Do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
The following statement applies to all products that have received FCC approval. Applicable products wear the FCC logo, and /or an FCC ID in the format FCC ID: XMF-MID7018 on the product label. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This mobile device has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The antenna(s) used for this transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
From the All APP screen tap on Settings-System-Certification Information to View Certification Information.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions: this device may not cause interference, and this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Shielded cables must be used with this unit to ensure compliance with the Class B FCC limits.
Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) information:
This Communicator meets the government’s requirements for exposure to radio waves. The guidelines are based on standards that were developed by independent scientific organizations through periodic and thorough evaluation of scientific studies.
The standards include a substantial safety margin designed to assure the safety of all persons regardless of age or health. FCC RF Exposure Information and Statement the SAR limit of USA (FCC) is 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. Device types: Communicator has also been tested against this SAR limit.
This device was tested for typical body-worn operations with the back of the phone kept 0mm from the body. To maintain compliance with FCC RF exposure requirements, use accessories that maintain an 0mm separation distance between the user’s body and the back of the phone. The use of belt clips, holsters and similar accessories should not contain metallic components in its assembly. The use of accessories that do not satisfy these requirements may not comply with FCC RF exposure requirements, and should be avoided.
Walmart stores, Inc Limited Warranty
Walmart warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship for a period of one(1) year from the original date of purchase. During this period, Walmart will replace a defective part with a new or refurbished part without a charge to you. If your unit is deemed unrepairable, onn. will replace the unit with a new or refurbished unit at Walmart’s sole discretion. The customer is responsible for transportation cost and insurance charges(if applicable) to Corporate. It is the customer’s responsibility to retain original packaging or provide like packaging in order to facilitate the warranty process. Walmart will incur no liability whatsoever to provide packaging for warranty items. Should the product be damaged due to insufficient packaging, the warranty may be voided. You must receive a return authorization number (RMA #) before sending the unit in for service. Service that is provided is warranted for the duration of the original warranty or 45 days whichever is greater.
It is strongly recommended to make a backup copy of the contents on your hard drive in case of operational failure. Walmart will not be held liable for content that is on the device. Retain a copy of the bill of sale to provide proof of purchase. The warranty extends only to defects in materials or workmanship as limited above and does not extend to a cracked screen, damaged USB or DC port, cosmetic damage, or any other products, parts or accessories that have been lost, discarded, damaged by misuse or accident, neglect, acts of God such as lightning, voltage surges in the home, improper installation, or serial number rendered illegible.
Please contact Customer Support directly at 1-888-516-2630. Hours of operation are from 7:00AM-to 9:00PM.
You will be instructed on how your claim will be processed so have information available including date of purchase, serial number and the problem with the product. Should a problem be determined to be within the limits of the warranty you will be provided with an(RMA) authorization number and instruction. Proof of purchase must be confirmed before any warranty service can be provided. Should a claim not be covered by the limited warranty, you will be asked whether you wish to have service provided for a fee.
Google, Android, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
CONFORMS TO UL
CERTIFIED TO CSA