The onn Bluetooth Earbuds (model number AAABLK100024300) can be used to connect to your smart device and control music and phone calls. It can especially difficult to pair them using Bluetooth without these instructions which make them even more handy.
onn AAABLK100024300 Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device.pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
( 1 ) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not espressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Need help? We’re here for you every day from 7 a.m.-9 p.m. CST. Give us a call at 1-888-516-2630.
Produced for Walmart Inc.,
Get to Know Your Wireless Earbuds
- Model: AAABLK100024300
- Speaker Diameter: 7mm
- Speaker Impedance: 32 Q ±15%
- Sensitivity: 96±3dB at 1KHz
- Speaker Driver Rating Power: 2mW
- Charging Cable: 23cm
- 20 hours of total playtime (with charging case)
- IPX5 waterproof rating applies to the earphones, not to the charging case.
What’s in the Box
Check to make sure you have everything below
- Earphones x1 pair
- Charging case x1
- Silicone eartips x4 pairs (M size installed), foam tips x1 pair
- USB-C charging cable x1
- Quick Start Guide
Let’s Get Started
First Time Setup
Step 1: Drop earphones back into charging case for initial activation and close the charging case to fully charge.
Step 2: Open the charging case, earphones will be powered on and go into pairing mode automatically, connect to your device by selecting “onn. TWS In-Ear”.
Take them out to Power On automatically & connect to last paired device
Drop them back and close the charging case, Power Off automatically & disconnect to paired device
Tap & Hold 4 Secs Each Side for Power On/Off (If you are carrying the earphones without charging case)
You can adjust the volume through the device