Need to find out how to use your new onn True Wireless Earbuds (model number ONN16495) earbuds? This user guide contains the instructions needed to pair them via Bluetooth as well as control music playback and answer a phone call.
ONN16495 True Wireless Earbuds
Get to Know Your Wireless Earphones
- Model: 100016495
- Speaker Rated Input Power: 3mW
- Speaker Diameter: 12mm
- Speaker Impedance: 320±15%
- Sensitivity: 97±4dB
- Type-C Charging Cable: 25cm
- IPX4 Waterproof rating applies to the
- earphones, not to the charging case.
What’s in the Box?
Check to make sure you have everything below
- Wireless Earphones xl
- Charging Case xl
- Type-C Charging Cable xl
- Quick Start Guide xl
Remove earbuds from the charging case
Power On automatically & connect to last paired device
For first time use, open the charging case
Drop them back and close the charging case, Power Off automatically & disconnect to paired device cover, earphones will go to pairing mode automatically, connect your device by searching for “one. TWS Earphones
If you want to pair with another device, please turn Bluetooth off on your last paired device if it is nearby, then open the charging case cover for pairing.
Enjoy Your Music
Both earphones will auto-pause when yOI.J remove them from your ears. When you place the earphones back in your ears, the music will auto-play.
Take a Clear Phone Call
Charge Your Earphones
Provide power to case like this to charge the earbuds
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technic help. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
We’re here for you every day from 7 a.m. -9 p.m. CST. Give us a call at 1-BBB-516-2630 Produced for Walmart Inc. Bentonville, AR 7Z716