This onn 20-Inch 2.0 Soundbar (serial number 100024201) instructions guide contains information on correctly mounting the device.
Sections in this Manual
onn 100024201 20-Inch 2.0 Soundbar
How to Wall-mount the Soundbar
- Place the included wall mounting template against to the wall. Mark the two bracket holes using a pencil (not included).
- Fasten the screws and screw brackets to the wall on the bracket holes. Screw Size: 47 x 4mm (1.85 x 0.157inch)
Screw Bracket Size40 x 8mm (1.575 x 0.315inch)
- Hang the soundbar on the screws.
INSERTS FOR FCC ID
- Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
- NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- RF Exposure Statement To maintain compliance with FCC’s RF Exposure guidelines, This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance between 20cm the radiator your body: Use only the supplied antenna.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read these instructions All the safety and operating instructions should be read before this product is operated.
- Keep these instructions The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
- Heed all warnings All warnings on the appliance and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
- Follow all instructions All operating and use instructions should be followed.
- Do not use this apparatus near water The appliance should not be used near water or moisture for example, in a wet basement or near a swimming pool, and the like.
- Clean only with dry cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at the plugs, convenience receptacles, and at the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart or rack is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
- Unplug the apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- Do not install this equipment in a confined or building-in space such as a book case or similar unit, and remain a well ventilation conditions. The ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings with items such as newspaper, table-cloths, curtains etc.
- WARNING To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture. The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall not be placed on apparatus.
- WARNING: The mains plug is used as disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
- This equipment is a Class II or double-insulated electrical appliance. It has been designed in such a way that it does not require a safety connection to electrical earth.
- – This lightning flash with arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of non-insulated “dangerous voltage” within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock.
– Warning: To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove cover (or back) as there are no user-serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified personnel.
– The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
- The equipment shall be used at maximum 35 degree C ambient temperature.
- WARNING: To prevent injury, this apparatus must be securely attached to the floor/wall in accordance with the installation instructions.
- Batteries should not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire, or the like.
WARNING: Danger of explosion if the remote control batteries are incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
- Keep new and used batteries away from children.
- If the battery compartment does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children.
- If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
Risk of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type
- replacement of a battery with an incorrect type that can defeat a safeguard (for example,in the case of some lithium battery types);
- disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion;
- leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas;
- a battery subjected to extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.