Needing to pair your onn Bluetooth Earphones (serial number AABLK100043845) to your smart device? This guide contains those instructions as well as how to charge them and its specifications.
onn AABLK100043845 True Wireless Earphones with Charging Case User Guide
Get to Know Your Wireless Earbuds
- Model: AABLK100043845
- Speaker Diameter: 10mm
- Speaker Impedance: 250±15%
- Sensitivity: 104±3dB at 1KHz
- Speaker Driver Rating Power: 1 mW
- Charging Cable: 9 in (23 cm)
- 24hours of total playtime (with charging case)
- IPX5 Water-resistant rating applies to the earphones, not to the charging case.
What’s in the Box?
- Earphones x1 pair
- Charging case x1
- Silicone eartips x4 pairs (M size installed), foam tips x1 pair
- USB-C charging cable x1
- Quick Start Guide x1
(USB-C Is a trademark of USB Implementers Forum. Inc.)
The earphone can switch connection between two Bluetooth devices at the same time. For example, the earphone connect to A device and then can connect to B device by searching for pairing. And A device can connect back to the earphone easily by paring.
If you want to pair with another device, please turn Bluetooth off on your last paired device if it is nearby, then open the charging case for pairing.
Charge Your Earphones
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1 ) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the users authority to operate the equipment.
Need help? We’re here for you every day from 7 a.m.-9 p.m. CST. Give us a call at 1-888-516-2630.
Produced for Wal mart Inc.,
Ver.01 07/05/27 FCC ID: 2ADTV-43845