Find out how to make the most out of your Razer Raion Fightpad controller for the Playstation 4 by reading through this online version of the manual.
Razer Raion Fightpad for PS4
- Razer Mecha-tactile D-Pad
- Razer Mechanical Switch pushbuttons
- 3.5mm analog audio port compatible for PS4™
- 9.8 ft/ 3 m wired cable with strain relief
- Wired connection
- Approximate Size: 173 mm / 6.8 in (Length) x 103 mm / 4.0 in (Width) x 58 mm / 2.3 in (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 275g/ 0.6 lbs
Which platforms support the Razer Raion Fightpad for PS4™?
The Razer Raion Fightpad for PS4™ is supported in both Sony PlayStation®4 and PC (Windows 7 or higher).
Does the Razer Raion Fightpad for PS4™ support Razer Chroma?
No, the Razer Raion Fightpad for PS4™ doest not support Razer Chroma.
Do I have to download any firmware/ PC driver to use the Razer Raion on the PC?
No. Before connecting the Razer Raion to PC, set the mode switch to PC. Once connected, the status indicator will turn solid green. Wait until its drivers are automatically installed or manually update them through the Device Manager.
Does Razer Raion work with Razer Synapse?
No, it does not require Razer Synapse for any additional customization or navigation. Those customizations can be made with switches located on the controller itself.