TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0
Transmitter and Receiver
Wireless 2-in-1 Adapter, Model: TT-BA07
Tel: 1-888-456-8468 (Monday-Friday: 9:00 – 17:00 PST)
Address: 46724 Lakeview Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538
EU Importer: ZBT International Trading GmbH,
Halstenbeker Weg 98C, 25462 Rellingen, Deutschland
Shenzhen NearbyExpress Technology Development Co., Ltd.
Address: 333 Bulong Road, Shenzhen, China, 518129
Learn more about the EU Declaration of Conformity:
|Bluetooth® Version||Bluetooth® V5.0|
|Bluetooth® Protable||A2DP / AVRCP|
|Range||33 ft / 10 m|
|Charging Power||5V DC|
|Battery Capacity||160 mA|
|Working Hours||Approx. 10 hours|
|(Receiver Mode)||Approx. 10 hours|
|Working Hours||2 hours|
|(Transmitter Mode)||1.79 x 1.28 x 0.37 in /|
|Charging Time||4.55 x 3.25 x 0.95 cm|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||0.48 oz / 13.8 g|
- LED Indicator
- Power Button
- Transmitter Mode
- Mode Switch
- Receiver Mode
- 3.5mm Audio Port
- Micro USB Charging Port
|Power On||When off, press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds|
|Power Off||When on, press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds|
|Pairing||When powered on, press the Power Button twice to start pairing.|
|Mode Switch||Slide the Mode Switch to and from TX and RX|
|Play / Pause||In RX mode, press the Power Button once to play / pause music|
Note: The mode can only be successfully switched after the adapter is turned off for 3 seconds. After the switch, the pairing history of the previous devices will be cleared.
|Solid Red LED||Charging|
|LED Off||Fully charged|
|Flashing Red||Pairing in Transmitter|
|and Blue||/ Receiver Mode|
|Flashing Red||Low battery|
|Solid Blue LED||Successfully paired|
|Flashing Blue||Powered on but not paired|
|(Every 2 Seconds)||with Bluetooth® devices|
Note: For first time use, once powered on, the adapter will automatically enter pairing mode. Please follow the instructions below on how to pair.
How to Use
- Connect the micro-USB end of the charging cable to the charging port of the Bluetooth® adapter.
- Plug the USB end of the charging cable to a USB charging port or any active USB port.
- The LED indicator will turn red when charging. It will automatically turn off when the device is fully charged.
- You can use the adapter while it is charging.
- We recommend charging the unit for at least 2 hours before using it for the first time.
Pair in TX mode:
- Set the TT-BA07 to TX mode and connect it to your audio transmitting device.
- Place your Bluetooth® audio receiving device within a 3 feet / 1 meter range and set it to pairing mode.
- Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds (LED indicator flashes blue slowly) and tap twice to enter pairing mode (LED indicator flashes red and blue alternately). After approximately 30 seconds, the pairing will be done (LED indicator in solid blue).
Pair in RX mode:
Press and hold the Power Button of the adapter for 5 seconds (LED indicator flashes blue slowly). It will start pairing 5 seconds after being powered on (LED indicator flashes red and blue alternatively).
- Activate the Bluetooth® function on your phone and search for the nearby Bluetooth® devices:
• For iOS: Settings > Bluetooth® > On
• For Android: Settings > Wireless & Networks >Bluetooth®: On > Scan for devices
- Find “TaoTronics TT-BA07” in the search results and tap on it to connect. Once connected, the LED indicator will turn solid blue.
- The adapter enters pairing mode automatically when powered on for the first time.
- The original pairing memory will be cleared after a mode switch. It will automatically start pairing each time it’s powered on.
- If a PIN code is required for pairing, try 0000 (four zeroes), 8888 (four eights), 1111 (four ones), or 1234.
- The adapter can remember previously paired devices and will attempt to pair with devices automatically, without going into pairing mode.
Pair with two devices at the same time
In TX mode:
In TX mode, the adapter is able to pair with two Bluetooth® stereo earphones/speakers at the same time.
- Follow the previous instructions in the “Pairing” section to pair the TT-BA07 with your first device.
- Turn off the Bluetooth® function on your first device, tap the Power Button twice to pair and connect to your second device.
- Turn on the Bluetooth® function on your first device. In approximately 30 seconds, the first device will automatically connect in.
- When you pair with two devices, both can play music at the same time.
- The adapter will automatically re-pair when powered on.
In RX mode:
In RX mode, the adapter is able to pair with two Bluetooth® devices at the same time.
- Follow previous instructions in the “Pairing” section to pair the TT-BA07 with your first device. Disable the Bluetooth® function on your first device. Tap the Power Button twice to pair with the second device.
- Turn on the Bluetooth® of the first device, now TT-BA07 adapter is successfully paired with both devices.
- Only one device can play music at any time. You have to stop the music on one device to play on the other.
- The adapter will automatically re-pair when powered on.
Care and Maintenance
- Keep the adapter away from heat and humidity.
- Do not expose the adapter to direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- Do not try to take the adapter apart. It may cause serious damage.
- Do not drop or knock the adapter on hard surfaces as it damages the interior circuit.
- Do not use chemicals or detergents to clean the product.
- Do not scrape the surface with sharp objects.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sunvalleytek International Inc. is under license.
Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help Changes or medications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.