This is a user manual for the Tozo T6 Bluetooth headset. It contains information on how to use and troubleshoot the device. Featuring intuitive controls, this sleek headset offers an effortless way to take calls or listen to music while you're on the go. In this guide you can learn the process of Bluetooth pairing, something that may not seem obvious at first.
Sections in this Manual
- Product Diagrammatic Sketch
- Wearing Diagrammatic Sketch
- Wearing Steps
- Operation of Earbuds
- Button Operation
- Fault Diagnostics
Thank you for purchasing the TOZO authentic product. For more latest product, parts and accessories. please visit: www.tozostore.com
Product Diagrammatic Sketch
Wearing Diagrammatic Sketch
Operation of Earbuds
How to Pair
- Take out the 2 headsets from the charging base, they will power on automatically and will connect each other automatically within 10 seconds.
2. The two earbuds flash red and blue alternately (Pairing mode).
3. Search for pairing name [TOZO-T6] and select it in your mobile phone.
Tap and hold the Touch Control on both earbuds for over 3 seconds.
- Touch the Control button 5 seconds will turn off when earbuds in playless status.
- The earbuds will turn off automatically after it is disconnected for more than 5 minutes.
If your earbuds fail to pair each other, or if you accidentally get only one earbud paired with a phone, please reset to factory settings as per instructions below:
- Delete all TOZO-T6 records on the phone, then turn off the Bluetooth.
- Take out the earbuds from the charging case, wait till two earbuds flash red and blue alternately, then tap both earbuds 3 times quickly, earbuds will turn off, reset done.
- Put earbuds back into the charging case, and take earbuds out again, now turn on the phone’s Bluetooth and choose [TOZO-T6].
Charging the Earbuds
- Put the earbuds into the charging case, they will power off & be charged automatically. When the red LED lights up, it means that the earbuds are being charged from the charging case.
- The red light will turn off when the earbuds are fully charged
Charging the Charging Case
Please use the 5V/1A adapter to charge the charging case, which can be charged with a computer USB or other USB interface charger.
Box wireless charging
Designed for modern life, never be strangled by headphone cables. Enjoy the convenience of wireless charging and free charging devices provided by airports, hotels, and cafe shops around the world.
Note: The battery indicator–white indicator light is above the wireless charger.
Don’t tap the earbuds Touch Control while on the charge, otherwise, it will fail to pair. Then you should follow the reset to factory settings.
These following tables explain how to control the earbuds and perform actions such as volume control and viewing the pairing status.
Waterproof for daily use (sweating, rain, washing face, showering, having a bath, etc, but not for swimming under water*)
*Please note that the phone’s Bluetooth signal can not be transmitted underwater.
- Never dismantle or refit the product to avoid malfunction or fire hazards.
- Keep away from corrosive liquids to avoid damages to the product.
- Keep away from extreme ambient temperatures below-10—C or above 60—C.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Never touch the earphone with sharp objects, otherwise, it will easily cause scratches.
- Don’t use the product in thunderstorm weather to avoid malfunction or electric shock.
- 1f it has not been used for more than a month, please charge and maintain it in time to ensure that it is safe.
- Since the Bluetooth signal cannot be transmitted underwater, swimming, diving will cause the signal disconnected or intermittent.
1. Q: Failed charging of the charging case.
A: Make sure the charging cable is intact and plugged in properly.
2. Q: Two devices named “TOZO-T6″are found.
A: Delete both names and search again.
3. Q: Sound is unclear.
A: Increase the volume slowly on your phone and earbuds and keep them close to each other.
4. Q: Why cannot hear the voice?
A: 1. Ensure both earbuds have been turned on.
2. Turn up the phone’s volume to the maximum setting.
3. Try to tap the touch control once to play music.
Note: If your problem is not answered above, please contact us via email, we will respond within 24 hours.
Battery Warning: This product has built-in lithium batteries. Do not expose the product to strong sunlight, fire or throw it into the fire to avoid explosion.