5107_MAN_43099931_H10 Speaker_v 4
Bluetooth 2-In-1 360 Degree Speaker
- Bluetooth® portable TWS speaker
- charging cable (micro USB cables 2)
- audio cable (3.5mm AUX cables 1)
- hand sleeve
- user manual
This product shall be supplied by a power source not exceeding PSI only. ) This Bluetooth Speaker shall be charged by the supplied charging unit only.
- The batteries in this product are not replaceable.
- During Use, Storage, or Transportation the battery should not be subjected to extremely low temperatures or low air pressure at high altitudes.
- If the battery is exposed to extremely high temperatures it could result in an explosion or the leaking of flammable liquid or gas.
- Please take care when disposing of the unit; disposal in a fire, oven, mechanically crushing, or cutting machine could result in the battery exploding.
- Volume Up/Next Song
- Volume Down/Previous Song
- Power ON/OFF
- AUX-In Port
- TF Card Slot
- Micro USB Charging Port
- LED Indicator
Assemble way and Disassemble way:
How to use this speaker:
Pause Press button
Play Press button
Mode Selection Press twice to select mode BT/TF/AUX-IN
Next Song Press and hold the + key once to skip tracks
Previous Song Press and hold – key once to skip tracks
Volume Up Press + key to increase the volume
Volume Down Press – key to decrease the volume
Power ON/OFF Press and hold the button
TWS Paring Press and hold + & – button of the unpaired unit together for TWS connection
- The speaker enters Bluetooth mode by default when powered ON. You can press the button twice to choose Bluetooth, TF Card, or AUX mode.
- The speaker will enter TF card or AUX mode once they are inserted into the respective slots.
- Press and hold the Power button until the LED flashes rapidly, indicating it is ready to pair with a Bluetooth device.
- In the Bluetooth menu on the media device, search for “KM43099931” and connect. Type Password “0000” or “1234” if password requested.
- Once the Speaker is successfully paired and connected, the indicator light remains on and you can now play music through the speaker. When playing music, the indicator light will flash slowly.
Note: Under Bluetooth mode after the speaker’s TWS paired successfully, insert the TF card to any unit of the speaker, and the speaker with TF card will play music automatically through the TF card. The other speaker unit will continue playing music via BT connected device.
- Two speakers of the same model can be coupled to make a TWS pairing, press and hold the “+” & “-” buttons together of the unpaired unit to enter TWS pairing, and you will hear a prompt sound once paired successfully.
- Press the “+” & “-” buttons together on either unit to cancel the TWS connection when paired, and you will hear a prompt sound once unpaired successfully.
- Use a 3.5mm Aux-in cable to connect your device through the AUX-in port. Choose the music from your music list from your media device and play.
- Insert TF card (up to 32G) into TF card port. You will hear an alert. Speaker will play the music automatically from the TF card.
- Please use provided USB cable for charging. Plug one end to the USB port of the unit and the other side connects with the PC, wall charger, or another 5V charging device.
- If the speaker is used outdoors or where it will be splashed, the silicon cover must be closed securely.
Model No: 43099931
Version: Bluetooth 5.0
Working distance: 10 Meters
Output: 2 x 5W
Music time: 4-5 hours at 100% volume, 7-8 hours at 50% volume
Standby time: approx. 10 hours
Charging voltage: 5V d.c.
Charge time: 3-4 hours per unit IPX6
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with the accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair, or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expenses incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth” SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by KMART AUSTRALIA is under license.
WARNING Do not dispose of the unit in fire or water.
- Never attempt to disassemble and reassemble.
- Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste, please recycle where facilities exist.
- Check with your local authority for recycling advice.
- Keep your device and all accessories out of the reach of children and animals.
- Small parts may cause choking or serious injury if swallowed.
- Avoid exposing your device to very cold or very hot temperatures (below 0°C or above 45°C).
- Extreme temperatures can cause deforming of the device and reduce the charging capacity and life of your device.
- Do not allow your device to get wet—liquids can cause serious damage.
- Do not handle your device with wet hands.
Artwork Proof Date: 25.10.2021
Number of artboards: 1
Bright white uncoated paper
PRINT COLOURS: BLACK
Folded in the center
148.5 x 210 Folded Size
CHANGE LOG CREST INTERNAL USE ONLY
ARTWORK SHOULD NOT BE AMENDED WITHOUT PRIOR AGREEMENT FROM CREST.
ALL ARTWORK MUST BE APPROVED BY CREST PRIOR TO MASS PRODUCTION.
IF THERE ARE QUERIES ABOUT THIS ARTWORK PLEASE CONTACT: EMAIL: [email protected]
© The Crest Company 2020. All rights reserved.