anko Sensory Ball Pit Instruction Manual
FOLD AWAY INSTRUCTIONS
- Adult assembly required.
- Always read all the instructions before assembly and use of the product.
- Take care and keep the child away when unpacking and during assembly.
- Inspect the product before assembly and periodically during use. Never use this product if there are any loose or missing fasteners, joints or broken parts.
- Any additional or replacement parts should only be obtained from the manufacturer or distributer.
- Never substitute parts.
- This product has an internal spring frame that will ‘POP’ open with some force. Never let small children unfold or fold this product.
- Never allow a naked flame near this product-although made from fire retardant fabric, it will burn if left in contact with a naked flame.
- Only use this product on level ground, clear of any stones or other sharp objects.
- Do not continue to use this product if any part of the frame becomes either bent or broken.
Surface clean only. Wipe with a damp cloth. Keycode: 42747628
MADE IN CHINA
© KMART AUSTRALIA LIMITED ANKO, KIDS&CO. AND BABY SOLUTIONS® ARE TRADEMARKS OF KMART AUSTRALIA LIMITED. THEY ARE USED IN NEW ZEALAND BY KMART NZ HOLDINGS LIMITED TRADING AS KMART IN NEW ZEALAND.
KMART AUSTRALIA – 690 SPRINGVALE RD, MULGRAVE, VIC 3170 AUSTRALIA.
KMART NEW ZEALAND – REGIONAL OFFICE C/O KMART PAPATOETOE STORE HUNTERS PLAZA, GREAT SOUTH RD, PAPATOETOE, AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND.