Fisher-Price Raubfirest Music and Lights Deluxe Gym Instructions
Product Over View
To prevent entanglement injury, never place the gym in a crib or playpen. Never add strings, ties or other products to the gym.
Keep this instruction sheet for future reference, as it contains important information. Requires two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries (not included). Adult assembly/setup is required. No tools needed for assembly/setup. Tool required for battery installation: Phillips screwdriver (not included).
1-800-432-5437 (US & Canada) 1300 135 312 (Australia)
Fisher-Price, Inc., 636 Girard Avenue, East Aurora, NY 14052. Hearing-impaired consumers: 1-800-382-7470.
Outside the United States:
Canada: Mattel Canada Inc., 6155 Freemont Blvd., Mississauga, Ontario L5R 3W2; www.service.mattel.com. Great Britain: Mattel UK Ltd, Vanwall Business Park, Maidenhead SL6 4UB. Helpline: 01628 500303. www.service.mattel.com/uk Mattel Europa B.V., Gondel 1, 1186 MJ Amstelveen, Nederland. Australia: Mattel Australia Pty. Ltd., 658 Church Street, Locked Bag #870, Richmond, Victoria 3121 Australia. New Zealand: 16-18 William Pickering Drive, Albany 1331, Auckland.
CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3 (B)
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference, and
- this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
- The mat, giraffe, monkey and lion are machine washable. Remove the arches from the mat and the toys from the arches. Wash the mat and soft toys in cold water on the gentle cycle. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low heat.
- The arch assembly, toucan, zebra, snail and mirror can be wiped with a clean, damp cloth. Do not immerse
FCC STATEMENT (UNITED STATES ONLY)
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
NOTE: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC
Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
Light-up, musical toucan!
- “Snap” toucan into the top of the hub.
Hint: Toucan is designed to fit into the hub one way. If it does not seem to fit, turn it around and try again.
- Lift to remove toucan for take-along fun!
- Fasten the straps on the mirror to an arch.
- Fit the links on the it the links on the hanging toys to the anging toys to the loops around the gym. oops around the gym.
- Tie the strings ie the strings on the giraffe to n the giraffe to an arch.
- Wrap monkey’s tail around an arch.
- Slide the power/volume switch on the toucan to ON with low volume , ON with high volume , or OFF .
- Slide the mode switch to:
Short Play – Baby enjoys lights, sound effects and a short tune.
Long Play – Listen to about 20 minutes of music and a light show.
- When toucan is attached to the gym, baby’s movement when batting at the hanging mobile or toys on the arches activates sound effects, lights and music.
- For take-along fun, remove the toucan from the gym. Shaking toucan or pressing toucan’s wing starts the fun!
- Zebra Toy
- Lion Toy
- Snail Toy
- Monkey Toy
- Mirror Toy
- 3 Leaves
- Toucan Toy
- Giraffe Toy
- Arch with Hub
- Arch with Hanging Mobile
- Mat (An arch may come attached to the mat.)
Assembly and Setup
- Remove the arch feet from the slots in the mat.
- “Snap” the the peg on the arch with mobile into the hub on the other arch.
- Note: This step is a one-time assembly. “Snap” the leaves into the hub on the arches.
- Lay the mat on a flat surface with the decorated side up.
Fit the arch feet into the slots in the mat.
For longer life, use alkaline batteries.
- Locate the battery compartment door on the toucan.
- Loosen the screws in the battery compartment door and remove the door.
- Insert two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries.
- Replace the battery compartment door and tighten the screws.
- If this toy begins to operate erratically, you may need to reset the electronics. Slide the power/volume switch off and back on.
- When sounds/lights become faint or stop, it’s time for an adult to change the batteries.
- Protect the environment by not disposing of this product with household waste (2012/19/EU). Check your local authority for recycling advice and facilities.
Battery Safety Information
In exceptional circumstances, batteries may leak fluids that can cause a chemical burn injury or ruin your product. To avoid battery leakage:
- Do not mix old and new batteries or batteries of different types: alkaline, standard (carbonzinc) or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium).
- Insert batteries as indicated inside the battery compartment.
- Remove batteries during long periods of non-use. Always remove exhausted batteries from the product. Dispose of batteries safely. Do not dispose of this product in a fire. The batteries inside may explode or leak.
- Never short-circuit the battery terminals.
- Use only batteries of the same or equivalent type, as recommended.
- Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries.
- Remove rechargeable batteries from the product before charging.
- If removable, rechargeable batteries are used, they are only to be charged under adult supervision.