Goodmans 351969 10000mAh Powerbank with LED Display
Please read all instructions carefully before using the power bank and retain them for future reference. If you pass the power bank onto another person ensure that you also pass these instructions too.
When using this unit, basic safety precautions should always be followed:
- This unit is not a toy.
- This unit contains no user serviceable parts. If the unit and any of its accessories are malfunctioning or it has been dropped or damaged, only a qualified person should carry out repairs. Improper repairs may place the user at risk of harm.
- Keep the unit out of reach of children.
- Keep the unit away from heat or sharp edges that could cause damage.
- Keep the unit away from heat sources, direct sunlight, humidity, water and any other liquid.
- Keep the unit free from dust, lint etc.
- Do not operate the unit in water or any other liquid.
- Do not operate the unit with wet hands.
- Do not operate the unit if it has been exposed to water, moisture or any other liquid, to prevent against electric shock, explosion and/or injury to yourself and damage to the unit.
- Do not use the unit for anything than its intended use.
- Do not store the unit in direct sunlight or in high humidity conditions.
- Do not put objects into any of the openings.
- Do not short – circuit.
- Do not stack up with other electrical or electronic device(s) to avoid overheating.
- Do not overload or overcharge the unit.
- This unit is intended for domestic use only. It should not be used for commercial purposes.
- Don’t charge battery packs overnight or while you are out of the house.
- In the event of a cell leaking, don’t allow the liquid to come into contact with the skin or eyes. If contact has been made, wash the affected area with water and seek medical advice.
- Don’t expose to extreme temperatures of hot or cold. For example, do not leave it in a parked car where it could get very cold in winter or very hot in summer.
- Don’t leave a battery on prolonged charge when not in use.
- Don’t store battery packs where may short-circuit by conductive material -such as in your pocket or bag with coins or keys.
- Don’t drop or roughly handle battery packs. They are robust but not indestructible.
- Don’t cover when charging. Charge in a well-ventilated environment.
- Do not cover the item in any way when in use as this may cause overheating.
- Do not operate in a closed environment, such as a pocket, backpack or carry case.
- Only use the supplied Micro-USS charging cable to charge the product.
Warning: Keep the unit away from flammable materials.
Your Portable Charger
In The box
Carefully remove your portable charger from the box. Inside the box you will find:
- 1 x 1 0000mAh Power Bank with 2 USB ports
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- Instruction Manual
- ON/OFF Switch
- Type-C USB Charging Port
- Micro USB Charging Port
- USB1 Output
- USB2 Output
- Digital display
- Micro USB connector
- USB connector
- Micro USB to USB Charging Cable
- Portable charger(with internal battery unit)
Quick Set Up
Charging your Portable Charger:
- Please use the Micro USB connection cable that is included in your pack. Connect the cable to Micro USB input port on the Portable Charger.
- Please connect the other end to your computer USB port or any other USB power source.
- You can also use a Type-C charger cable (not supplied) to charge this Powerbank.
Charging your iPod, iPhone, Smart Phone or other USB devices
- Ensure that your Portable Charger is fully charged.
- Use your device’s USB charging cable that is applicable to charge your device (not included). The display will indicate the power level remaining on the charger.
- Charge 2 devices at the same time using the 2 USB output ports.
Note: The display will turn off by itself after approximately 5 seconds after disconnecting the charge cable.
When using the Portable Charger to charge your mobile device, if there is no indicator light, please check your device to ensure it is charging.
Cleaning and Maintenance
If necessary, please use a soft cloth to clean the Portable Charger.
- Do not expose the Portable Charger to liquid, moisture or humidity.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning solvents to clean the Portable Charger, as this can cause damage.
- Do not expose the Portable Charger to sharp objects, which may cause damage.
- Do not expose the Portable Charger to extremely high or low temperatures.
- Do not drop the Portable Charger.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the Portable Charger, as this may cause damage to the unit.
- Do not dispose of the Portable Charger in the fire.
Before storing the Portable Charger, ensure that it is clean and dry. Store in a cool and dry place.
|Problem||Cause||What to do|
|Portable Charger cannot be charged||The USB cable is not connected properly||Connect the USB cable correctly.|
|The display does not tum on after pressing the power switch||The battery power is exhausted.||Recharge the Portable Charger and then check the display.|
|Portable Charger charging time is short||The remaining battery power is high and hasn’t exhausted.||Continue to use as normal.|
|Portable Charger cannot supply power to a portable device or the power indicator lights do not tum on||The USB cable between the Portable Charger and the portable device is not connected properly||Reconnect the USB cable.|
|The remaining battery power is low.||Recharge the Portable Charger.|
|Press the On/Off button to switch on the Portable Charger and make sure that the portable device is in charging mode.||Tum the portable device on before charging.|
|The charge time to the portable device is too short||The connector or USB port on the portable device is dirty.||Please use dry cloth to Clean it|
|The Portable Charger is out of power||Recharge the Portable Charger.|
|Charging time is longer than usual||The temperature of the surrounding environment is having an effect on the operation of the Portable Charger.||Move the unit into a more suitable climate.|
|The USB cable cannot connect properly||Check the USB cable and ensure that the cable that was supplied with the Portable Charger is used.
Some dust, etc., may be in the USB port.
|Please use dry cloth or cleaning brush to clean the USB port.|
Not all device charging support is listed above. Please refer to your device’s user manual for further information.
This product is guaranteed for twelve months from the date of original purchase. If any defect should occur due to faulty materials or workmanship, please return the goods, along with your receipt to the store you purchased the item from.
You will need to have your receipt of purchase to hand.
The guarantee is subject to the following provisions:
- It is only valid within the boundaries of the country of purchase.
- The product must be correctly installed and operated in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual.
- The product must be used solely for domestic purposes.
- The guarantee will be rendered invalid if the product is re-sold or has been damaged by inexpert repair.
- The manufacturer disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages.
- The guarantee is in addition to, and does not diminish, your statuary or legal rights.
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Input||DC 5V, 2A MAX (Micro USB/Type-C)|
|USB1 Output||DC 5V, 2A MAX for smart phone|
|USB2 Output||DC 5V, 2A MAX support fast charge for Apple devices|
|Charging Time||5-6 Hours approximately|
|Dimensions||142mm(L) x 70mm(W) x 13.5mm(H)|
This Product complies with the below listed EU directives.
2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
2011/65/EU Restriction of Hazardous Substances
2013/56/EU Waste Batteries & Accumulators
The completed declaration of conformity is available upon request for relevant inquiries.
Information on Waste Disposal for Consumers of Electrical & Electronic Equipment