- Remove the earbuds from the charging case to power on. If the earbuds are not stored inside the charging case or are turned off, press and hold both earbuds for 1.5 seconds to power on.
- Use Bluetooth settings on your phone to pair with HEYDAY EARBUD 04.
- The right earbud will start flashing white/red light rapidly while connecting to your phone.
- The left earbud will emit a steady white light – pairing successful.
- Place the earbuds back in the charging case to power off or press and hold both earbuds for 4 seconds to power off.
Indicators charging case
- Left White flashing rapidly – Battery low
- 1 Steady White – Battery charged for 25%
- 2 Steady White – Battery charged for 50%
- 3 Steady White – Battery charged for 75%
- All 4 Steady White – Charging complete
Phone call function
- When you receive an incoming call, the left earbud will flash white.
- Single press the left or right earbud to answer the incoming call, press the left or right earbud again to hang up after the call.
- Press and hold the left or right earbud for 1.5 seconds to reject the incoming call.
- The music will automatically pause when a call comes in and will resume playing after the call has ended.
- Press the left or right earbud to play or pause the music.
- Double press the left earbud to play the previous track.
- Double press the right earbud to play the next track.
Note: since the right earbud is set as default, the left earbud cannot be used in mono mode.
Voice assistant function
- Press and hold the left or right earbud for 1.5 seconds to enable or disable the voice assistant / Siri function.
- Make sure the earbuds are fully charged prior to the first use.
- Approximately 1.5 hours are required to fully charge the earbuds.
- Charging is complete when red light turns off.
- Place the earbuds in their respective slots inside the charging case to start charging them. The left and right earbuds emit a steady red light while charging. When the earbuds are fully charged the lights turn white.
Recharging charging case
- When the left light on the charging case rapidly flashes white, the battery of the charging case is on low power and needs to be charged.
- Approximately 1.5 hours are required to fully charge the charging case.
- Plug the male end of the USB-C type charging cable into the female port of the charging case.
- Plug USB end of charging cable into a DC 5V USB power supply.
- The lights flash white while charging. Once the charging case is fully charged all 4 lights will turn a steady white.
Place the earbuds in the charging case and press the reset button of the charging case. After 6 seconds, the earbuds will turn on and off again, indicating the reset.