- If the earbuds are not working correctly, turn them on/off.
- If the earbuds won’t turn on, recharge the battery and try again.
- If the earbuds won’t charge, make sure the charging case battery is not empty. “charging case battery”is fine – omit apostrophe!!
- If the charging case won’t charge, make sure the supply is 5V>1A, that it is functioning properly and not damaged.
- If the earbuds make no sound adjust the volume by turning it up.
- If the earbuds make no sound or do not show as an available device, make sure they are not paired to another device. If so, unpair the device and re-pair the desired device.
- This device does not have a pairing code. If prompted for one, make sure you are connecting to the correct device. If you are, then“forget“ the device and re-pair. If you nevertheless receive a prompt, then enter 0000.
The unit will power off it is not used for more than 5 minutes.
If the Bluetooth connection range is more than 10 meters the earbuds will disconnect with a prompt sound, indicating that the connection has been lost. If the connection is not re-established within 2 minutes, the earbuds will turn off automatically.
Need some help?
Can’t get it to pair? Have a question or comment?
call us at: 877-698-4883 or: 877-MyTgtTech
online at: TargetTechSupport.com
- Do not use near any water source
- Do not modify or repair this device
- Do not use in high temperatures or extreme weather
- Do not use chemical detergents to clean your device, use a soft dry cloth Keep 5-10 inches between microphone and mouth when using the phone call function
Input: 5V Max 1A Made in China
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device,
pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Target Corp.Mpls.MN,55403 Phone:1-612-304-6073
How long does the earbuds last?
The earbuds can play music for up to 3 hours on a single charge and the charging case can charge the earbuds for up to 2 times.
How do I pair heyday true wireless earbuds?
Remove the earbuds from the charging case to power on. …
Use Bluetooth settings on your phone to pair with HEYDAY EARBUD 04.
The right earbud will start flashing white/red light rapidly while connecting to your phone.
The left earbud will emit a steady white light – pairing successful.
How do I adjust the volume on my heyday wireless earbuds?
Use the Volume Up button to increase the volume. Use the Volume Down button to decrease the volume. Push and hold the Phone button on the remote.
Why is one of my heyday earbuds not working?
If the earbuds are not working correctly, turn them on/off. If the earbuds won’t turn on, recharge the battery and try again. If the earbuds won’t charge, make sure the power supply works, is 5VAA, and is not damaged. If the earbuds make no sound, adjust the volume.
Why is heyday earbud louder than the other?
The reason this may be happening is because of the buildup in the earbud of earwax and dirt. These things can get into the mesh of the earphone and disrupt the flow of volume. This makes one earbud sound louder than the other.
Are heyday earbuds waterproof?
True Wireless Earbuds Noise Cancelling with 4 Microphones, WENKEY Bluetooth Headphones with 5 Sizes Tips for iPhone, Android, 30H Playtime, TWS Bluetooth Earphones with Charging Case.
How long do heyday earbuds last?
Taking the hassle out of listening, these wireless earphones stay out of the way and keep you jamming for more than six hours without interruption. Whether you’re at the gym, commuting to work or going for a run, these in-ear wireless headphones will take you through your day without ever missing a beat. hey, you.
Do heyday earbuds have a mic?
From listening to music to tuning into podcasts to catching up on the latest shows, these earbuds will let you do it all whether you’re at home or on the go. The in-line controller gives you control, and the mic lets you easily answer or make phone calls hands free.
Why are my heyday earbuds flashing white?
Battery is low on headset, and will need to be charged soon to continue using it.
Why are my Bluetooth earbuds not charging?
Check if the charging port is loose or damaged.
Inspect the charging port of your headphones for any damage like bent connectors or bent metal. Also, make sure that the port itself isn’t loose when you touch it, as this could be a sign that the connectors have detached from the headset.
How do you reset heyday wireless Earbuds?
Push and hold the Power button on the back of the right earcup for seven seconds. The Indicator Light on the back of the left earcup with flash red and white
Why does one wireless earbud stop working?
There are many issues that can cause one earbud not to work. Some are simple fixes, like Bluetooth pairing problems or a device that simply needs to be cleaned or reset. Other issues are more challenging to resolve, like a short circuit, frayed wiring, or water-damaged devices.