VINARIAM 1200/1200 WOOD
VINARIAM 1200/1200 WOOD
Thank you for choosing our wine cooler. Before using the appliance, and to ensure the best use, carefully read these instructions. The safety precautions enclosed herein reduce the risk of death, Injury, and electrical shock when correctly adhered to. Keep the manual in a safe place for future reference, along with The completed warranty card, purchase receipt and package. If applicable, pass these instructions on to the next owner of the appliance. Always follow basic safety precautions and accident-prevention measures when using an electrical appliance. We assume no liability for customers falling to comply with these requirements.
When using any electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be observed.
- WARNING: When positioning the appliance, ensure the supply cord Is not trapped or damaged. Do not locate multiple portable socket-outlets or portable power supplies at the rear of the appliance. There is risk of child entrapment.
- Before disposing of your used wine cooler
- Remove Its doors and leave the shelves in place so that a child cannot easily climb Into the unit.
- Never allow children to use, play with or climb into the unit.
- Never clean the components of the unit with flammable liquids.
- Do not store or use gasoline or any other flammable liquids or gases near this or any other appliance. Vapors present a risk of fire or explosion.
- To clean your wine cooler, do not use abrasive cleaners or solvenrts.
- Leave 10 cm of free space at the back of the unit to allow for ventilation of the cooling system.
- In order to store your wines at a stable temperature, avoid leaving the door open for too long.
- Do not install your wine cooler near a heat source and avoid direct sunlight
- Install your cooler on a flat, clean and stable floor.
- Do not install any other electrical equipment on your cooler.
- To ensure your safety, do not place your cooler In damp places.
- This device Is a category 10 electrical semiconductor refrigeration device. The design temperature is 17 °C, the temperature recommended by the manufacturer in application with implementing regulation 643/2009.
- Do not store perishable food In this appliance as the Indoor temperature may not be cold enough for proper storage.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications but not in the following cases: staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments; farm houses and by clients In hotels, motels and other residential type environments; bed and breakfast type environments; catering and similar non-retail applications. • This device is designed for use inside a house or apartment. It is essential that the temperature of the room in which it is used is not lower than 16 ‘C or higher than 32 ‘C for optimal use.
- Children aged from 3 to 8 years are allowed to load and unload refrigerating appliances.
- This device may be used by children $ years of age or older and by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental abilities or lack of experience or knowledge, if they are properly supervised, experience or knowledge, if they are properly supervised or instructions on the safe use of the device have been given to them and the risks involved have been addressed.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- To avoid contamination of food, please respect the following instructions: • Opening the door for long periods can cause a significant increase of the temperature in the compartments of the appliance.
- Clean regularly surfaces that can come in contact with food and accessible drainage systems.
- If the refrigerating appliance is left empty for long periods, switch off, defrost, clean, dry, and leave the door open to prevent mould developing within the appliance.
- Do not store explosive substances such as aerosol cans with a flammable propellant in this appliance.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- By purchasing this wine cooler, you own a device that combines unique advantages:
- The thermoelectric cooling system is extremely discreet, unlike conventional appliances with much noisier compressors.
- No circulating gas: no risk of pollution or leaking.
- Less vibration: to preserve the quality of the wines.
- Small size, taking up less space.
- WARNING: Do not use this product in a place where children can touch it and do not leave children to use it alone.
- Disposal of waste: To avoid any harm to the environment or human health caused by the uncontrolled disposal of electrical waste, recycle the device responsibly to promote the reuse of material resources. Disposal must be done safely at public collection points provided for this purpose.
- Older refrigerators may contain CFCs that destroy the ozone layer; contact your nearest waste treatment center for more details on proper disposal procedures.
Before putting your wine cooler Into service:
- Remove all inner and curter packaging components.
- Check that none of the parts are missing.
- Before connecting your device to a power supply, allow it to stand upright for about 2 hours. This reduces the risk of malfunction of the refrigeration system due to handling during transport.
- Clean the inner surfaces of the unit with a soft cloth and warm water,
- Place your unit on a floor strong enough to support the weight of the fully filled unit.
- Make sure the unit Is level by adjusting the front feet underneath the unit. Make sure that the cooler rests on Its feet In a stable manner.
- Install the appliance away from direct sunlight and heat sources (radiator, hot plate, etc.). Direct sunlight can damage the unit’s coating and heat can Increase Its power consumption. If the ambient temperature Is extremely cold or hot, this may prevent the unit from operating properly.
- The unit Is not designed to be installed In a basement or cellar.
- This unit Is designed exclusively for indoor use.
- Caution: Make sure that the unit is kept away from any substance that may cause combustion.
- Check that the water tank is in place before connecting the unit.
The temperature setting allows you to adjust it according to your needs:
- Set the temperature before tasting red wines: temperature recommended 16-17ºC.
- If the ambient temperature is higher or lowerthan the recommended temperatures, this will have a negative impact on its performance. For example, placing the unit in an extremely cold or hot place can cause variations in the internal temperature of the unit.
- The Internal temperature may vary depending on the location of the bottles, at the top, middle or bottom.
- Adjustment may be necessary depending on the ambient temperature.
- Do not hesitate to leave a thermometer Inside The cooler In order to carry out regular monitoring.
- This wine cooler Is designed for the maximum storage of 12 standard size (75 cl) bottles of wine.
- Temperature setting:
- The keys and allow you to increase or decrease the temperature In Increments of 1 °C (the temperature range is 11 -18 °C)
- The button allows you to switch the interior lighting on and off.
- In VINARIAM 1200 WOOD:
- When you press both and keys for at least 3 seconds, you get The temperature readout In Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- After you set the temperature, the display will return to show the temperature In the cooler, but It could turn to the point that you have set gradually.
CONTROL PANEL VINARIAM 1200
- Light control button
- Temperature unit button
- Temperature Increase button
- Temperature decrease button
CONTROL PANEL VINARIAM 1200 WOOD
- Light control button
- Temperature increase button
- Temperature decrease button
To minimize energy consumption, be sure to respect the filling capacity of your wine cooler 12 ‘Bordeaux 75 Cl’ size bottles.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Cleaning your wine cooler
- Unplug your wine cooler and take out all the bottles,
- Clean The outside of the unit with hot water and a mild detergents
- Remove the water tank at the bottom of the unit, then wash it. Moving your wine cooler:
- Remove all bottles and disconnect the wine cooler.
- Tape all loose parts Inside your wine cooler
- Turn the feet to adjust their height to the minimum to avoid damage.
- Tighten the door to keep it closed.
- Be sure to keep the wine cooler upright during transport.
|POSSIBLE CAUSE AND SOLUTIONS
|The wine cooler does not work.
The circuit-breaker is tripped or the fuse is damaged.
Check if the outlet is powered by connecting another electrical device.
|The wine cooler is not cold enough.
|Check the temperature setting.
High ambient temperature may require setling the wine coolerto a colder temperature. The door is being opened too often.
The door is not completely closed.
The door seal is not property positioned.
Not enough space around the wine cooler to allow ventilation.
|The device operates COilli- nuously.
|The room temperature is higher than the maximum supported. A large number of bottles inside the wine cooler.
The door is being opened too often.
The door is not completely closed.
Temperature control is not calibrated correctly.
The door seal Is not property positioned.
|The light doesn’t work.
|The wine cooler is not plugged in.
The circuit-breaker has been tripped or a fuse is damaged. The LED lighting is out of order.
The light button Is set to `OFF.
|Check to make sure the wine cooler is level.
|The wine cooler seems to be making too much noise.
|The wine cooler Is not level, or a foot is Incorrectly adjusted.
|The door does not close properly.
|The wine cooler is not level The shelves are out of position and blocking the door closure.
|Water undr the device.
|Water is being collected incorrectly in the water tank on the back of the unit. Check that the water is in place. Empty the water tank.
|220-240V / 50Hz
|11 ºC- 18ºC
In compliance with Directives: 2012119/EU and 2015/863/EU on the restriction of the use of dangerous substances In electric and electronic equipment as well as their waste disposal. The symbol with the massed dustbin shown on the package indicates that the product at the end of its service lift shall be collected as separate waste. Therefore, any products that have reached the end of their useful Ire must be gran to waste disposal centers specialising in separate collection of waste electrical and electronic equipment, or given Ina to the reteller at the time of purchasing new sinks equipment, on a one for one basic The adequate ‘apatite collection for the subsequent start-up of the equipment sent to be recycled, treated and Ss-posed of lit an environmental/compatible way contributes to preventing possible negative effects on the environment and hearth and optimises the recycling and raw of components making up the apparatus_ Abusive disposal of the product by the user involves application of the administrative sanctions according to the laws.