Looking to start using your onn Wireless Gaming Headset (model number 100025012) but have lost the user guide? These instructions will show you how to quickly get started with your headphones and connect them to your computer.
100025012 Wireless Gaming Headset
Federal Communication Commission Interference Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
What’s in the Box
- 1 Wireless Gaming Headset
- 1 USB Receiver
- 1 USB-A to USB-C® Braided Charging Cable 6 ft (1.8 m)
- 1 3.5 mm male to male audio cable 6 ft (1.8 m)
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 User’s Manual
- Volume Up / Down
- Microphone On / Off (Pairing)
- Power On / Off Switch
- LED Indicator o Retractable Microphone
- USB-00 Charging Port
- 3.5 mm Jack for Microphone and Headphone (CTIA)
- USB-A to USB-C® Male Charging Cable (6 ft/1.8 m)
- 3.5 mm Male to Male Audio Cable (6 ft/1.8 m)
- 2.4 GHz wireless USB Receiver
- Adjustable Headband
- Soft Fabric Covered Earpads
USB.c is a registered trademark of USB Implementers Forum, Inc.
- Rechargeable Wireless Gaming Headset with USB Receiver (stores in earcup when not in use)
- Rechargeable with up to 12 hours of playtime per charge (at 50% volume )
- Lightweight, flexible and adjustable headband
- Ultra-soft, 90°rotatable earcups
- 50 mm speaker drivers
- Retractable boom microphone
- Earcup volume/mute/power controls
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Driver Impedance : 3251 +/- 15%
- Driver Sensitivity : 115 +/- 3dB (at 1k Hz)
- Driver Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- MIC Unit: Omnidirectional
- MIC Sensitivity: -42 +/- 3dB (at 1K Hz)
- MIC Frequency Response:100 Hz -10 KHz
Charge your headset: charge it to 100% battery power Connect it to your computer with provided USB-A to USB-C® charging cable, LED indicator will light up in red during charging and go off when its done charging
Connect to your computer: press bumps to open ear cup, pull up the lower edge and remove ear cup, take out USB Receiver and insert it into your computer’s USB port
Turn on power switch: press power switch to turn on power, your computer should detect and connect to headset automatically (LED indicator will light up when power is on, press it again will turn off your headset)
Note 1: Don’t forget to adjust the volume in software and hardware (volume wheel)
Note 2: Headset will turn off automatically after 15 minutes when no audio is playing to save battery life
Note 3:You can still play music when it’s charging
|Searching/Paring||Slow flash in blue|
|Low battery||Fast flash in blue|
|Charging||Light up in red|
|Power on||Light up in blue|
Note 4: Microphone will light up in red when it is OFF (press microphone button to the mute microphone)
There is no sound?
Try pairing again. Turn off your headset, unplug and replug in USB Receiver and turn on the headset. The LED indicator will start flashing, press Microphone On / Off (Pairing) switch for pairing.
The LED indicator will stop flashing after pairing is completed
There is still no sound after successful pairing? Go to the notification area (lower right corner of Windows desktop) Right-click icon
Left-click “Open Sound settings” and set your headset as the main output device
Volume is still low after finishing all steps above?
Make sure your volume is turned to the max including
- Volume wheel on the headset
- Software (application) that you are playing music with (e.g. games or music player etc.)
- Also check “Volume mixer”, browser like Google also has volume control, make sure turn that to the max as well
Protect your hearing
Listening at high volume for long time periods may affect your hearing. Try to take a break between each session. Always remember that for any audio product, reduce the volume to the lowest before trying it with an audio source at the first time.
Walmart Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
We’re here for you every day from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
CST. Give us a call at 1-888-516-2630