If you are experiencing difficulties with your onn Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds (model number AAABLK100024301) then this user guide will be very useful. It contains everything you would need to know, ranging from Bluetooth pairing through to controlling the music and phone from the earbuds themselves.
onn AAABLK100024301 Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds
We’d love to hear from you. Scan with your Walmart opp and let us know what you think.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device,pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
( 1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications to this unit not espressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Need help? We’re here for you every day from 7 a.m.-9 p.m. CST. Give us a call at 1-888-516-2630.
Produced for Walmart Inc.,
Get to Know Your Wireless Earbuds
- Model: AAABLK100024301
- Speaker Diameter: 5.8mm
- Speaker Impedance: 32 Q ±15%
- Sensitivity: 106±3dB at 1KHz
- Speaker Driver Rating Power: 2mW
- Charging Cable: 23cm
- 48 hours of total playtime (with charging case)
- IPX5 waterproof rating applies to the earphones, not to the charging case.
What’s in the Box?
Check to make sure you have everything below
- Earphones x1 pair
- Charging case x1
- Silicone eartips x4 pairs (M size installed), foam tips x1 pair
- USB-C”charging cable x1
- Quick Start Guide x1 (USB-C is a trademark of USB Implementers Forum,lnc.)
Let's Get Started
Take them out to Power On automatically & connect to the last paired device
For the first-time use, place both earphones back into the charge case first and close the case. Then open the charging case, earphones will go into pairing mode, connect to your device by selecting “onn. TWS Sport In-Ear”.
Drop them back and close the charging case, Power Off automatically & disconnect to the paired device
Press & Hold Each Side for Power On/Off (If you are carrying the earphones without charging case)
Enjoy Your Music
Part of Android users can further increase volume by pressing the right side earphone two times even if their device is at maximum volume.
Accepting a Call
Charging Your Earphones