Soundcore Life A1 True Wireless Earbuds User Manual
- Fully dry off the earbuds and the USB port before charging.
- Use a certified USB-C charging cable and charger to prevent any damage.
- Fully charge both the earbuds and the charging case before the first use.
- Place the earbuds in the charging case and close it.
- Connect the charging case to the power supply by using a USB-C charging cable. Alternatively, position the charging case at the center of your wireless charger for wireless charging.
The LED indicators on the charging case indicate the charging status.
- Choose the EarTips and EarWings that fit your ears best.
- Insert the earbuds into the inner canal of your ears and turn gently until you find the most comfortable and secure position.
Your earbuds come with multiple pairs of EarTips and EarWings, among which Medium-sized are pre-installed.
The earbuds will automatically power on when taken out of the charging case.
The LED indicator on earbuds will light up white for 1 second.
To power off, place the earbuds in the charging case.
- The earbuds will automatically power off after 2 minutes if no device is connected.
- To manually power on, press and hold the multi-function button on both earbuds for 1 second until the LED indicator turns white for 1 second.
- To manually power off, press and hold the multi-function button on either earbud for 8 seconds until the LED indicator turns red for 1 second.
- Take the earbuds out of the charging case, the earbuds will automatically enter the Bluetooth pairing mode.
The LED indicator on one earbud will flash white.
- Select “Soundcore Life A1” on your device’s Bluetooth list to connect.
When successfully connected, the LED indicator on earbuds will flash white once every 5 seconds.
- When earbuds are out of the charging case and powered off, to manually enter Bluetooth pairing mode, press and hold the multi-function button on both earbuds for 3 seconds.
- Each time you power on your Soundcore earbuds, they will automatically connect to your last successfully connected device if available within the Bluetooth range.
- Mono mode: When Bluetooth connected, you can use either one of the earbuds only by placing the other one into the charging case.
- When powered on and connected, if either one of the earbuds is out of battery and powered off, you can keep using the other one.
- When you are on a call, place either one of the earbuds into the charging case, the microphone in the other earbud will be activated.
- The right earbud is the primary earbud by default. If you want to change this, remove the right earbud from your ear and place in the charging case, the microphone in the other earbud will be activated and become the primary earbud.
|Play/Pause||Press twice (R)|
|Next track||Press twice (L)|
|Adjust volume||Press once (L/R)|
|Adjust EQ settings
(Soundcore Signature/Bass Booster/Acoustic)
|Press three times (L/R)|
|Answer/End a call||Press once (L/R)|
|Answer a second incoming call and put the current call on hold|
|Reject a call||Press and hold for 1 second (L/R)|
|Transfer a call between earbuds and mobile phone|
|Switch between a call on hold and an active call|
|Activate Siri or other voice assistant software||Press and hold for 1 second (L/R)|
|Answer/End a call||Press once|
|Reject a call||Press and hold for 1 second|
|Activate Siri or other voice assistant software|
You might need to reset your earbuds if you experience any connectivity problems or function issues.
- Place the earbuds in the charging case and make sure they are being charged.
- Press and hold the button on both earbuds for 8 seconds until the earbud LED indicators flash red for 3 times.
- Take the earbuds out of the charging case and wait until the LED indicator on one of the earbuds flashes fast while the other breathes slowly. This confirms that the reset was successful and your earbuds can be connected normally.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Input||5 V 0.7 A|
|Rated output power||5 mW @ 1% THD|
|Battery capacity||85 mAh x 2 (earbuds); 770 mAh (charging case)|
|Charging time||2 hours|
|Playtime (varies by volume level and content)||Up to 9 hours (Total 35 hours with the charging case)|
|Driver size||8 mm x 2|
|Frequency response||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Bluetooth version||V 5.0|
|Bluetooth range||10 m / 33 ft|