In this Winees Indoor Security Camera user manual you can quickly learn how to setup and being using this camera.
winees WP01006 Indoor Security Camera
To avoid personal injury and/or possible product damage, the following cautions must be followed
- Please use sorely the provided adapter instead of others in case of any damage to the product
- Keep out of reach of children. This product contains small magnets and other small parts, which can cause choking or injury if ingested.
- To prevent early failure, the camera should only be installed in operating environments ranging from 0°C- 40°C (32°F 104°F).
- Do not install in wet locations Outside the premises (outdoors) close to the heat source near the metal objects and mirrors that cause radio signal attenuation or shading.
- Do not disassemble or reinstall the camera, otherwise, it may cause security risks.
- Unplug the power cord before cleaning. Do not clean it with any liquids, spray cleaner, or wet cloth.
- The slot and opening are used for ventilation, not allowed to be blocked or covered.
- 2K 25 fps
- Maximum resolution:2560*1440
- 1/3″ Color CMOS sensor
- .110° (diagonal) wide angle lens
- Video compression: H.265/H.264
- .Infra-red night vision: 5m (16ft)
- Detection Mode: Motion/Human /Pet detection
- Built-in Microphone and speaker
- Support up to 128 GB Micro SD card
- (Micro SD card is not included)
Status LED Description
|Solid Red||Power on /System booting/ Factory resetting|
|Flashing Red||Wireless connection, Cloud connection fail|
|Solid Green||Wireless connected|
|Flashing Green||System ready for WiFisetup/ Firmware
|Red and Green flashing alternately||Unable to connect to the cloud|
Contact our support team:
Scan the QR code to learn more about FAQ and set up
- Link zone Technology Co., Limited
- ROOM 20 5 /F WAYSON COMMERCIAL BLOG 28 CONNAUGHT ROAD WEST SHEUNG WAN HK
- Phone: 1-855-334-9800
- Website: www.iwinees.com
- Email: support @iwinees.com
Quick Start Guide
- Download the AiDot APP and sign in or create an account.
- Connect the camera to a power outlet and wait for the green flashing light with “Waiting for Wi-Fi configuration” audio.
- In the AiDot app, press ‘add devices”, select Wines Cam M2 in surve alliance, and follow the instructions on App.
- Place the device in the area where you plan to install it to test the video quality and ensure that the camera can work normally after the final install
Wi-Fi Network Requirements
In order to connect your camera to your Wi-Fi network, it will need to meet the following requirements. :
- Supports IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Your Wi-Fi network broadcasts at 4GHz.
NOTE: 5GHz band is not supported.
- Your network upload speed is suggested to be greater than1Mbps to have fluent video streaming.
Power (Only for CE)
- 100- 240VAC 50 /60 Hz power supply for the AC adapter
- DC 5V/1A Micro USB input for the camera
- Maximum power consumption: 5W Frequency range: 2412-2472MHz
- Maximum RF t ran sm it power: 802.11b16±2dBm, 802.11g 54M 14±2d8m, 802.11n HT2012±2dBm,
- 802.11n HT4 0 12±2dBm
- Maximum radio-frequency power: 20 dBm
Temperatare : 0°C – 40°C (32°F – 104°F) Humidity :< 95% non -co nd ensing
This device complies withPart15of the FCCRules. Operations are subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- Thisdevicemustacceptanyinterference received, including interference thatmaycauseundesired
Note: The grantee is not responsible for any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance. Such modifications could void the user’s authority y to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving ant en n
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncut rolled environment. This
equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator and your body.
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s) /receiver(s) that comply with innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
This equipment complies with ISEDRSS-102 radiation exposure limits set forth forum a controlled environment. Thisequipmentshouldbe installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator and any part of your body.