Insect killer 300 m2
You should read this user manual carefully before using the appliance.
|Voltage||220-240V / B|
|Frequency||50 Hz / Iii|
|Ambient temperature||10°C – 45°C|
|Relative humidity||10-70°k RH|
Thank you for purchasing this Hendi appliance. Before using the appliance for the first time, please read this manual carefully, paying particular attention to the safety regulations outlined below.
- This appliance is intended for commercial use only and must not be used for household use.
- The appliance must only be used for the purpose for which it was intended and designed.
The manufacturer is not liable for any damage caused by incorrect operation and improper use.
- Keep the appliance and electrical plug away from water and any other liquids. In the vent that the appliance should fall into the water, immediately remove the plug from the socket
and do not use until the appliance has been checked by a certified technician. Failure to follow these instructions could cause a risk to lives.
- Never attempt to open the casing of the appliance yourself.
- Do not insert any objects in the casing of the appliance.
- Do not touch the plug with wet or damp hands.
- Danger of electric shock! Do not attempt to repair the appliance yourself. In case of malfunctions, repairs are to be conducted by qualified personnel only.
- Never use a damaged appliance! Disconnect the appliance from the electrical outlet and contact the retailer if it is damaged.
- Warning! Do not immerse the electrical parts of the appliance in water or other liquids.
Never hold the appliance under running water.
- Regularly check the power plug and cord for any damage. If the power plug or power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid danger or injury.
- Make sure the cord does not come in contact with sharp or hot objects and keep it away from an open fire. To pull the plug out of the socket, always pull on the plug and not on the cord.
- Ensure that the cord (or extension cord) is positioned so that it will not cause a trip hazard.
- Always keep an eye on the appliance when in use.
- Warning! As long as the plug is in the socket the appliance is connected to the power source.
- Turn off the appliance before pulling the plug out of the socket.
- Never carry the appliance by the cord.
- Do not use any extra devices that are not supplied along with the appliance.
- Only connect the appliance to an electrical outlet with the voltage and frequency mentioned on the appliance label.
- Connect the power plug to an easily accessible electrical outlet so that in case of emergency the appliance can be unplugged immediately. To completely switch off the appliance pull the power plug out of the electrical outlet.
- Always turn the appliance off before disconnecting the plug.
- Never use accessories other than those recommended by the manufacturer. Failure to do so could pose a safety risk to the user and could damage the appliance. Only use original parts and accessories.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
- This appliance must not be used by children under any circumstances.
- Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children.
- Always disconnect the appliance from the mains if it is left unattended or is not in use, and before assembly, disassembly or cleaning.
- Never leave the appliance unattended during use.
Special safety regulations
Note!! This appliance uses high voltage (more than 1000 Volt). Never touch the high-voltage grids. During cleaning and/or maintenance ALWAYS remove the plug from the socket and discharge the appliance afterward (discharge by short-circuiting the high-voltage grids with a metal object with an isolated grip). Do not use near flammable liquids or gases. DANGER OF EXPLOSION!
- This appliance is designed solely for attracting and electrocuting flies and other insects. Any other use may lead to damage of the appliance or personal injury.
- Operating the appliance for any other purpose shall be deemed a misuse of the device. The user shall be solely liable for improper use of the device.
Position the appliance as indicated at “Best place for fixing”. Put the plug into the socket. The fluorescent tube should fight now. After some time the rawer of the Electronic Fly Trap will become full and should be emptied. Remove the plug from the socket and remove the drawer (fig.8) to empty it. Suitable for a room with an area of 300m2 maximum.
In the packing, you will find the following parts
- The appliance is complete with tubes and drawer
- A chain to hang the appliance
- The user manual
Best place for fixing
- Away from windows or doors because of draft and daylight.
- Away from places where food will be prepared or presented.
- Close to the area where flies come in but away from draft and wind.
- Somewhere the appliance can stay 24 hours a day.
- Above eye level and so that no one can bump the appliance.
- Out of reach from flammable objects like curtains, lace curtains, etc.
- Away from flammable liquids or gases. DANGER OF EXPLOSION
- This appliance can stand as well as hang by the included chain
Preparations before using for the first time
- Check to make sure the appliance is undamaged.
In case of any damage, contact your supplier immediately and do NOT use the appliance.
- Remove all the packing material and protection film (if applicable).
- Clean the appliance with lukewarm water and a soft cloth.
- Place the appliance on a level and steady surface, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Make sure there is enough clearance around the appliance for ventilation purposes.
- Position the appliance in such a way that the plug is accessible at all times.
Cleaning and maintenance
- Always remove the plug from the socket before cleaning the appliance.
- Beware: Never immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid!
- Clean the outside of the appliance with a damp cloth (water with mild detergent).
- Never use aggressive cleaning agents or abrasives.
Do not use any sharp or pointed objects. Do not use petrol or solvents! Clean with a damp cloth and detergent if necessary. Do not use abrasive materials.
- Clean the ventilation slots (if applicable) with the vacuum cleaner.
Any defect affecting the functionality of the appliance that becomes apparent within one year after purchase will be repaired by free repair or replacement provided the appliance has been used and maintained in accordance with the instructions and has not been abused or misused in any way. Your statutory rights are not affected. If the appliance is claimed under warranty, state where and when it was purchased and include proof of purchase (e.g. receipt). In line with our policy of continuous product development, we reserve the right to change the product, packaging, and documentation specifications without notice.
Discarding & Environment
When decommissioning the appliance, the product must not be disposed of with other household waste. Instead, it is your responsibility to dispose to your waste equipment by anding it over to a designated collection point. Failure to follow this rule may be penalized in accordance with applicable regulations on waste disposal. The separate collection and recycling of your waste equipment at the time of disposal will help conserve natural re- sources and ensure that it is recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment.
For more information about where you can drop off your waste for recycling, please contact your local waste collection company. The manufacturers and importers do not take responsibility for recycling, treatment, and ecological disposal, either directly or through a public system.
3911 TX Rhenen, The Netherlands
+31 (0)317 681 040
Email: [email protected]
|Hendi Food Service Equipment Romania Srl
Str. 13 decembrie 94A, Hala 14
Brașov, 500164, Romania
+40 268 320330
Email: [email protected]
Changes, printing and typesetting errors reserved.
© 2019 Hendi BV Rhenen – The Netherlands