You can learn how to properly setup your Wyze Cam Pan v2 Wi-Fi Camera using this handy manual. The flashing indicator light meanings are also explained with examples further down the manual.
Wyze Cam Pan v2 1080p Wi-Fi Indoor Smart Home Camera
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 43 x 3.66 x 2.76 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT: 1 ounces
- CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGY: Wireless
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Night Vision, Motion Sensor
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR USAG: Indoor
- RECOMMENDED USES FOR PRODUCT: Indoor
- BRAND: WYZE
A low-cost interior security camera with support for Alexa, Google, and IFTTT interfaces, colour night vision, and the ability to pan and tilt to view an entire room is the Wyze Cam Pan V2.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Wyze Cam Pan × 1
- USB Cable × 1
- Power Adapter × 1
- Quick Start Guide × 1
- Status Light
- Light Sensor
- Power Input
- MicroSD Slot (SD card not included)
- SETUP Button
- Download the Wyze app and create an account.
- Connect the camera to a power outlet and wait for 15 seconds until the red status light flashes.
- Press the SETUP button for 3 seconds until you hear a voice prompt.
- Follow the Wyze app to finish setup.